Where are the Rim Experts?!

NotoriousYogi

Reaction score
Let me start off by saying I have some 20 inch Boss 339 Chrome Rims! These rims are alright but weigh more than (_Insert something huge here_). I don't really car about looks so much but I don't want some police rims on the car.

Long story short, I NEED something light and good for street use and race use! Leave suggestions :usa:

NotoriousYogi

Reaction score
I was hoping I could get something that doesn't cost a whole lot because I will be putting a bunch of money into the engine. I just need something light, durable, inexpensive.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I was hoping I could get something that doesn't cost a whole lot because I will be putting a bunch of money into the engine. I just need something light, durable, inexpensive.

You may be asking for something that doesn't exist. Light and durable do not go together that well with inexpensive. With that being said find a set of rims you like and can afford and buy them. I dont think your rims will hold you back that much unless you're tracking and every millisecond counts.

Akingkhan

Reaction score
You may be asking for something that doesn't exist. Light and durable do not go together that well with inexpensive. With that being said find a set of rims you like and can afford and buy them. I dont think your rims will hold you back that much unless you're tracking and every millisecond counts.

I'm g2 have 2 agree, what ur g2 wanna look 4 is some oem wheels that some 1 has just laying around. U could go w rotas but do ur homework 1st. But remember u get what u pay 4

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Volk are about 8-10 lbs.

Bisimoto are about 9-11 lbs.

Enkei are about 13-16 lbs.

On the other hand, NRG 400 series lug nuts are extremely light. I love mine.

Last edited:
Back