Where are you from originally?

ActNow

Reaction score
White here. Grandparents on both sides are german. My grandfather was a nurse and an interpreter for the US army. I wish i learned the german language from him when i had the chance.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Dad was Thai and Cambodian...Mom is Laos and Cambodian.....i was born in Pomona, CA but raised out in Fresno...then finally moved back up to Pomona in 1997 and now i live in Fullerton...the Real OC fawkers

juicebox00

Reaction score
i'm just white, not sure about heritage since i was adopted at birth and haven't taken the time to look at my birth certificate since it's just lost somewhere downstairs. Lived in thousand oaks my whole life.

bigcoz

Reaction score
I was born here, both of my parents are puertorican...my mom is from brooklyn, my dad was born in puertorico,then moved here.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
im born in Coimbatore, India. moved to Oman (near Dubai) for 5-6 years where my dad worked for a defense military company there and then he had an offer for a job in the silicon valley, and we all moved here in 95 and been here since.

Thats awesome, As-selaamo alaikum wa rahmatu allah, bahebak ya dubay. Inta ta'arif arabie? I hope you can understand that. Lol did you learn any arabic there? I would LOVE to live in Oman. Did u live off the beach. Its so beautiful there man.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
i'm white, i've traced my heritage back to Ireland, hence the pasty shortness

salam alaikum brother, i hope your family is safe and doing well with the conflicts going on right now

wa alaikum selaam wa rahmatu allah. Thank God, yeah everyone is safe for now. I have only a few that still live in lebanon but the others live in egypt now where its pretty save. Ireland is awesome, i love their accents there. Its funny because according to the national census arabs are considered white too lol. I say who cares, i always make my own box and mark "human" as my race lol.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
White here. Grandparents on both sides are german. My grandfather was a nurse and an interpreter for the US army. I wish i learned the german language from him when i had the chance.

I took German in HS. Wei gehts? heheh

indowanksta88

Reaction score
Thats awesome, As-selaamo alaikum wa rahmatu allah, bahebak ya dubay. Inta ta'arif arabie? I hope you can understand that. Lol did you learn any arabic there? I would LOVE to live in Oman. Did u live off the beach. Its so beautiful there man.

hahah nope, i had no clue what you just said man, i went to a private english school tehre while i lived there so i never learned how to speak the language.

FlipStylie

Reaction score
mom is filipino and part spanish i believe
dad is filipino/samoan

Born in Cebu, moved to japan, then hawaii, then SoCal. Yup, military brat ftw :kenny:

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
Born in India October 8, 1991. Came to the US October 29, 1992.
I'm Punjabi (Indian...) so is the rest of my family,

Back