Where are you from originally?

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
My dad is egyptian and my mom is lebanese. I was born here, but I used to frequently visit the mid-east until the 2004 israeli/lebanese war, that was a life changing experience. Most of my family live here in the united states. Some are still in the mid-east. I have mostly arab blood but I'm kinda light skinned. my mom's side has some turkish and european decent in her family.

I am just curious if there are any other arab or middle-eastern people in here. Not to single anyone out, I'd like to know also anyones family origin or history.

turbocayenne

Reaction score
I'm indonesian and immigrated to this country 3,5 years ago. Not so many indonesian in this country. People always think i'm from Philippine.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i'm white, i've traced my heritage back to Ireland, hence the pasty shortness

salam alaikum brother, i hope your family is safe and doing well with the conflicts going on right now

nexTOme

Reaction score
I'm indonesian and immigrated to this country 3,5 years ago. Not so many indonesian in this country. People always think i'm from Philippine.

3.5 years ago? really? wow i never knew taht...

im from korea....northkorea.......:doh: souf! hahaha from south buddy!
i came to states roughly 10 years ago. (wow its been forever already)

i have family here and back in korea....

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
dad is indonesian nationality... mom is malaysian nationality.... both r chinese ethnicity

i am indonesian nationality tho despite being raised in malaysia... came to teh US for college abt 9 yrs ago

indowanksta88

Reaction score
im born in Coimbatore, India. moved to Oman (near Dubai) for 5-6 years where my dad worked for a defense military company there and then he had an offer for a job in the silicon valley, and we all moved here in 95 and been here since.

[email protected].

Reaction score
My dad was born in Czechoslovakia, and mom was from Hungary. But they met in Germany, had two kids and then moved here to Milwaukee, had me and two more.

Back