-=[ Which Short-Shift Adapter? ]=-

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
DC = ~$70
Fidanza = $20
eBay = <$15

DC is a total waste of 50 bucks.

F* yeah. I got my Fidanza from e-bay for $30 I think, and even by doing that I think I payed too much.. It's all good though.

+1, DC is a total waste.

Hell yeah ccordex, just adapter+cut shifter = ftw. Works sooo smooth.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Can someone please post how a pspec shifter looks, and what you mean by full adjustability? I could make a fully adjustable STOCK shifter if i really needed that.. theres only so much adjustability you can do on the linkage before you won't be able to shift.

Does the pspec replace the whole mechanism of the out/in linkage and side to side seperate linkage!?

AngusTEx

Reaction score
Full adjustability? How often do you actually adjust it? I'm sure it's great and all, but I don't see its $200 price tag justifiable. I thought about it for awhile, and it looks great...but don't find it worth it.
hsughno.gif
:coffee:

Can someone please post how a pspec shifter looks, and what you mean by full adjustability?
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11553

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
You can adjust it to fit your exact driving style, you can adjust the height and how stiff the throw is, you dont tighten it down until you find the height and throw distance that fits you personally, and then you can set it with loc-tite. I have it set exactly how I want it, even though people think that the adjustability is a gimmick, they havent actually driven it at the different settings. It took me a week before I settled on a specific setting.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Full adjustability? How often do you actually adjust it? I'm sure it's great and all, but I don't see its $200 price tag justifiable. I thought about it for awhile, and it looks great...but don't find it worth it.
hsughno.gif
:coffee:

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11553

Dude, I've seen those pics so many times I'm sick of em. What I meant was I need to see how it looks under the boot!! No one seems to have pictures of the shifter without the boot, so I can see the linkage..

It's like a big secret or something!?

drey

Reaction score
just go to the pspectuning.com site.
there's tons of pictures of how it's installed.

nexTOme

Reaction score
if you know you're not gonn adjust height/throw after one setting, cut shaft + ebay adapter (any kind) works best imo....

noticeable shorter throw FTW! :rock:

AngusTEx

Reaction score
I installed my Fidanza a few days ago and am well satisfied. Rr, I too had a problem with the stock bolt since the hole wasn't big enough. Ugh what a pain...but I used a screwdriver to widen the hole. :D

No problems going into 5th or reverse. 2nd and 4th feel the best out of the others. I got mine at titanmotorsports.com for $23 shipped. :thumbsup:

Back