Why hallo Thar! OMG FINALLY!....

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
Yeah man I'm still interested.
Nah, I was just being a jerk. Sorry, I know, not funny.
And people keep saying new wheels, but I dunno, I kinda like the SE wheels. I've seen them painted bronze and they looked real good.
Sorry again for the not-funny joke. :)

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Lmao, gay joke javi. Anyways where's andy I want him to see this and comment it. Where you 4x4's at? Lmao andy owned

highway_patrol

Reaction score
i like the drop but it looks funny with the 15s, i do like the se's because i have a partial set that i need another for, i wish i could drop mine :(

steadypimpin

Reaction score
Nice drop but the SE's are weak they gotta go. I dont get why most of you guys here get a hard on so much over stock SE wheels. I think they look cheesy IMO. Join the big boys and get some 17 or 18 inch.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
steadypimpin said:
I dont get why most of you guys here get a hard on so much over stock SE wheels.
Yeah, i'm not a fan of the SE wheels, i never really got it. When i was rocking my stock 02 coupe alloys, everyone was saying get SE's, i really don't think they look that great.

Bxflyist6thgen said:
big boys 17 18? wtf u join the big boys 19s an 20s kid :computer:
It's whatever you feel you want but over 18 is excessive. I know i would never buy rims that made my car noticeably slower, doesn't make sence to me, whatever floats your boat.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i got 18s and im complaining.
but you guys dont get Ray.
he has this whole quantum physics plan for the CG.
the rims are a part of his theory.
wait and watch bitches.

6THGEN_AI4

iStealBunnieSz said:
Lmao, gay joke javi. Anyways where's andy I want him to see this and comment it. Where you 4x4's at? Lmao andy owned

Well the 4x4 title falls over Peter now, he is the highest one in the team. Sorry MAN.....LOL

Anyways I wanna see the ride in person, make sure you get some new shocks soon or you'll be driving una chivichana....:rofl:
chivichana.jpg

Back