will 02 RSX Type S wheels fit on 02 Accord V6 coupe?

mr.rager89

Reaction score
So basically the title is my question and the size of the rims are 16's and I'm just wondering if they will fit an 02 Accord V6 coupe? I have until tuesday to find out since that's when I will be picking them up. I figured id ask to know if they will fit. I'll be getting all 4 plus tires on 50% tread for $125.

mr.rager89

Reaction score
I did and i know the bolt pattern is the same but I was wondering if the calipers will clear the rsx wheels. Thanks man I guess I should have made my question more clear.

mr.rager89

Reaction score
I have 06 RSX non-type-S rims and they are 16's and fit my 01 accord coupe very nicely.

Nice, one last question, is yours a 6 or 4 cylinder? I've heard that makes a difference but in not sure since it was stuff I read on other forums, but I may be confusing the answers on the other forums with 7th gen. And thanks you guys I appreciate the help truly

Bax

Reaction score
I'm 99% sure they will fit, but even if they didn't, come on man for that price you could just resell them for profit!

LunaccorD

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have a picture of what they look like on an accord 2 dr or 4dr? I found a solid deal myself but the 05 look so much more freshRR (lol)

mr.rager89

Reaction score
I'm 99% sure they will fit, but even if they didn't, come on man for that price you could just resell them for profit!

That's what I was thinking, I've seen some go for 500 for what I'm getting. That's exactly what i had in mind. If they fit I'm probably going to powder coat then a dark grey

mr.rager89

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have a picture of what they look like on an accord 2 dr or 4dr? I found a solid deal myself but the 05 look so much more freshRR (lol)

Well the 05 are 17 inch if they are from a type s which of course would look better any over the 16's :).....i really want 17's but I can't pass up this deal so for now im getting these

Back