Will you mod your next car?

The Wicked One

Reaction score
I will probably customize every car i ever own. Probably because i like the individuality that it grants. Why have something that looks like everyone elses car. make it your own.

drop + tint + rims = winning combo for most any vehicle.

steadypimpin

Reaction score
I will probably customize every car i ever own. Probably because i like the individuality that it grants. Why have something that looks like everyone elses car. make it your own.

drop + tint + rims = winning combo for most any vehicle.
Thats what I think too. stock cars have no personality.

Raymond

Reaction score
I feel the need to customize every vehicle I drive.

I modded my bicycles/RC cars/model cars when I was a kid.
I modded my grandma's Toyota MR2 when I was learning how to drive in it.
I modded the Mustang(s) my parents bought for me and I drove for years.
I got my girlfriend (LeeAnn duh) into modding her Accord.

And now I'm modding the Accord, the first car I bought with my own money.

I'll mod everything!!

LoveLee

Reaction score
^ he speaks the truth. mod happy over there will put a CAI on anything.

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
I believe that I will always mod my cars no matter what because i Cannot stand seeing some else with soething just like mine i always want to distinguish my car from everyone elses. It really dooesnt feel like mine unless its been modded

Remember a Car is a blank sheet of canvas

Last edited:

Levi

Reaction score
what if you guys had a cavalier? would you invest in some lowering springs for it at least? lolz

i know i'll do pretty much all the basic exterior stuff to my future cars (drop, wheels, tint, visors, etc.) but engine mods would depend on the car itself.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
at this point in my life i might get one more car that i have no choice over (8th gen civic) and that would be only for a year.

I will mod every car I own, especially since i'll actually have a job instead of just going to school

talontsiawd

Reaction score
at this point in my life i might get one more car that i have no choice over (8th gen civic) and that would be only for a year.

I will mod every car I own, especially since i'll actually have a job instead of just going to school

Yeah, lol, that's going to **** me up. I've been going to school and modding my accord on a minimal *** budget. I work over the summers and even though i've had some low *** paying jobs, while still investing way more into my home studio, i still got my accord around where i want it for a nice DD. I have more plans but i'm not sure if i want to keep this car and buy a low budget project or just buy a new car in the future. I'll have my accord for 1 year minimum, i don't want to be that person who gets a job and buys something way too nice, finances it and is broke.

Yeah, the reason i asked is that i'm wondering if i could feasibility keep a car i can realistically own totally stock. I wonder if i'll be that dude at like 55 years old with a lowered something or rather. At that point, i hope i'm playing with something european but still. I'm going to be 70 driving a slammed old's man mobile on rims or something lol. I'm already 10 years deep and it's not even slowing down. I even want to mod the **** out my old jag, even though i have a bit of an "obligation" to keep it stock.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
down the road, i want a "collectible" car like an nsx or s2k. its going to be hard to keep either stock :skurred:

Back