Will you mod your next car?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
down the road, i want a "collectible" car like an nsx or s2k. its going to be hard to keep either stock :skurred:

S2k's will become the next civic soon. Or maybe more like the next DSM. As they are getting cheap, you see alot more tasteless mods. I think a S2k will not become collectable for that reason, just desirable stock. Like miata's are (there is a hardcore following, whether you like them of not). Both cars, even though i have never personally driven an NSX are really driveable stock with no need to upgrade unless you want to. But that's still the thing for me. Even if it was something that i could love stock, i think, i should upgrade this or that. Even with my dad's s2k, i know he's not going to slam it or put rims on but i convinced him on smaller aftermarket things and he loves the small upgrades.

Thank good i don't have a collectable mopar or anything that is worth a **** load stock. I'd have to keep it at an "offsite" location where i never see it.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Depends on what I buy. I'm leaning anywhere from a 4dr Si to a Saab for my next car. If the next car I buy is really nice, I won't mod it, I'll either keep modding the accord or find something else to play with.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
S2k's will become the next civic soon. Or maybe more like the next DSM. As they are getting cheap, you see alot more tasteless mods. I think a S2k will not become collectable for that reason, just desirable stock. Like miata's are (there is a hardcore following, whether you like them of not). Both cars, even though i have never personally driven an NSX are really driveable stock with no need to upgrade unless you want to. But that's still the thing for me. Even if it was something that i could love stock, i think, i should upgrade this or that. Even with my dad's s2k, i know he's not going to slam it or put rims on but i convinced him on smaller aftermarket things and he loves the small upgrades.

Thank good i don't have a collectable mopar or anything that is worth a **** load stock. I'd have to keep it at an "offsite" location where i never see it.
They don't make em anymore (at all) so that limited run of 00-07(?) should make them desirable. They are still going down in price, but IMO by 2015 will be going further up for stock models. I think they'll max out around $30k when we're old men lol. nsx have stabilized in price, and are on the upward swing...
I'm leaning anywhere from a 4dr Si to a Saab for my next car.
:crazyrun:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
2.0L or 2.3L Turbo, AWD, Aero package, GM employee pricing, 19city/29highway, luxury. Can't beat that.

NASOHC

Reaction score
05-06 G35 for sure... mods? You Betch Your @$$!!! And... it's gotta be a manual.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i mean, u mod for originality and style... take a car thats good and make it into YOUR CAR... not the car every1 else has also... as u can see every1's car on 6ga is different and different styles yet its all the same car

if u want a car that you dont want to mod... i would go benz/bmw... the prices on the mod parts... u'd be scared to even take a wrench to it...

but if u want originality Mod away buddy

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
^saving for 335xi ..i told danny bout it few month ago since the test drive was great and i loved it alot..
at the moment im saving to lower my payments..im not rich enough to pay it all in full.. ^.^

Back