Wish we could shoe horn this inside of an Accord

lovablettedy

Banned
Reaction score
phat2k2accord said:
h22a/closed deck,stage 2 cams, pistons/ring,aemEMS and a rev hard stage 3 kit.
378hp/351tq that was enough for me in my 4th gen and with no interiour ,slicks and tuned to the tee. she ran 12.6 and then i had to sell for scholl money.. ...damn..

and i had 11k in the whole bulid. so $25k ford's can suck it.

hey i agree with you i rather have the accord over the mustang any day. Blacknught got a point about you having to gut out your interiour and the slick and aalso about the mods to the mustang to get it to 500whp +. Even though you could do that to the mustang you can still build a lot faster accord with all the extra money you had to put inthe mustang. Shoot you only spend 11k and had 378hp and the stang cost 25k if you get lucky finding one that cheap hell i would take the accord and put that extra 14k i would need for the stang into the engine and im sure that i would be able to have a 500+whp car easy with full interior doing 10s.

HondaGus

Reaction score
FORD MUSTANGS ROCK!!

i have an 85 GT that will somke a turbo accord anyday of the week. and its all motor ;)

FORD = First On Race Day

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
supra's do rule, but thats alot of money for turbo system
Mustangs rock in torque, but the only ones that i see around here are complete assholes(stock to highly modified ones)

But..... i would rather have SC over TC or NOS any day of the week

angelplus

Reaction score
BadgerType said:
supra's do rule, but thats alot of money for turbo system
Mustangs rock in torque, but the only ones that i see around here are complete assholes(stock to highly modified ones)

Thats the only kind of mustang owners that you'll find. The only fast ones are the ones with the superchargers, and even the cobras are slow compared to some cars in their price range.

Suras come in a range of options. They can have a set of twin turbos, one turbo, or N/A. My dad personally had the twins in running 15lbs which is maxing out the stock weak turbos. They brough him up on the dyno to about 475whp. He's currently doing the single turbo switch over which they predicted will give him about 650whp with a garret gt40 turbo. But here is my point. You can get an old supra (92 - 98) used for roughl 25 - 35k, and they usually dont go above that unless they're fricken amazing. So lets say you get the 25k, has a few miles on it, and all you gotta do is boost it up a bit and you can already spank half the competition.

Latest posts

Back