Wobble Noise + End Link Question

vu 6thgen

Reaction score
I just installed my NEX Coilovers, Ingalls front and rear camber kit, and Progress 23mm sway bar. I took it out for a test drive and I hear a wobble-like noise coming from the rear. I am curious to know, what would make that kind of noise and how would I go about fixing it?

Secondly, with the new sway bar and coilover system, is it okay to run oem end links? I read on the forums that some members went ahead and upgraded to beefier/stronger end links like Moog.

Thanks for any feedback or help!
Vu

Ch1R

Reaction score
Did you torque everything down? And probably need and alignment after.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
First thought would be - jack up the car and start looking for loose bolts. Go all around and retighten everything. If you still hear it after that, check if something's broken.

jwong512

Reaction score
OEM endlinks are fine to use as long as they weren't too rusted up and were able to fit perfectly. Just check everything to make sure it's all tightened and torque down your lugnuts on your wheels to 80lbs. My friends lug bolts on his Benz broke and his car was making that noise cause his wheel was about to fall off so I would check your wheels to make sure they're all fine.

Back