would a rusty hood/trunk look good on my car?

kn0x47

Reaction score
i say no to a rusted hood. i dont see it looking good on your car and it doesn't look that good on any car. its a fad that needs to die...just like hellaflush. yeah i said it :hide:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
OK, let me point out a few fads...Body kits, yellow/lime green paint, vinyl graphics, underbody neons, 18-19 in wheels on Civics, etc. These were all fads at one point, now everyone who did those things are ashamed of it and people who didn't, or weren't into cars hate on it. It is just another fad.

This idea was cool when it was unique, now it has been copied over and over and is just done like a "stardard" mod. You will regret it for sure in the end.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
rusted colored paint or literally a rusted hood? regardless it will look ugly and even worse if it is real rust it will spread like cancer

runningpanda

Reaction score
Will the rust still progress if you neutralize the salts and acids rusting out the hood? Or how about neutralize it and then clear coat it.
I think it looks cool, and you could pull it off. I'm about to do it to my hood, read through a couple DIY's and heard a few different ways to do it. **** it man, if you want it, do it.

meximan16

Reaction score
come on guys, it's the cool thing to do right now...................at lease till those cars start fallin apart lol

Back