would you guys do it?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i'd never buy a turbo for $100

oh and did he say if the transmission was an h? didn't recall seeing it in the ad and i'm eating so i dont feel like looking again :lawl:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Dude for $500 you can't go wrong, especially if you are looking for just a project car. The turbo probably costs half that if it's in decent shape.. You could quadruple your profit just parting the car out, and selling the parts/remains if you know how..

/business.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
just do it, as a project car yeah, for 500 sounds good. ALthough the turbo seems a little sketchy for 100 bucks

Erik123456789

Reaction score
Wait are you planning on fixing it or just swapping the motor into yours and forgetting about the body?

twokAccord

Reaction score
this is what i would do

:drool:

Accord_cib.jpg

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Do a cold compression test, if it comes out good. I would buy that car in a heart beat.

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
IMO, I wouldnt get it because I would start fresh and just buy a new one for a few hundred more and the question below arises
my first question would be, does the swap have anything to do with why it quit running? because if he tried to do that by himself and just ****ed it all up, you could spend forever trying to figure it out it seems
Pretty sure thats the nonvtec motor.
Im 100% sure that is the non-vtec motor. Also a very nice candidate for boost!

Atreidies

Reaction score
Save your time and money. Get a turbo and boost your f23. Iron sleeves > FRM sleeves for boost. 8lbs of boost on an f23 will smoke any NA h23 all day. My $.02

And what's wrong with a $100 turbo? He might not know what it's worth or just want to have it out of his sight.

Back