WTF is this wiring nightmare!!1!1

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
But I don't wanna!! Lol. Yeah ill do that. I guess I have something to do this weekend, besides the strut replacement, oil change, tranny fluid change, brake job and wash.

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
So the red and green wires that come out of the door, go to yellow and white wires in the door that go to aftermarket door lock actuators. I wonder what it would take to get these to work? Any ideas fellas?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
So the red and green wires that come out of the door, go to yellow and white wires in the door that go to aftermarket door lock actuators. I wonder what it would take to get these to work? Any ideas fellas?
Hooking them back up to the brain (if it's still there under the dash) and having a remote programmed to it.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
im going to say the brain and everything is gone since all the wires are cut..lol

I wouldnt touch it..if its not hurting anything than just zip tie the wire up and forget it..you might do more harm than good cutting and unplugging..
I know sometimes things gets worse when i tried to unplug/cut old wiring that i forgot where i wired it to 2/3 years ago.lol

Back