Xmas present ideas....

ccordex00

Reaction score
c'mon guys...put it this way...a nice present means a good time right?..think outside the box, think about the real meaning of xmas, family, being with that special person...use some psych, buy something that she wants, so you can use that card over and over for anything you want....simple as that.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Danny had given me a good idea, and that was to get her a gift certificate to get a massage.

I also think I'm going to be paying for part of a laptop for my GF.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
jealous of my "genuine" gf? :darryl:

more like jealous of 34C :coffee:

mustve gotten lost...you didnt buy insurance, did you? :slap:

i ran out of munny :sad:

and if you guys want ideas...get girls gift cards to places that do back massages, tanning, nails, etc....they love that stuff...if you have that close of a relationship.....

hhm... massage eh? spa would be cool.. esp since she's gonna be hanging out in mah house for her holidays while i still have to work :bash:

get her a nice inexpensive bracelet.
don't know what your budget is but 100-200 dollars can go a long way.
then there's always get a custom made item with you two or something you two always do or say. sentimental gifts.

bracelets r kinda cheesy, but i'm also not looking to spend $100 - 200 :redface2: i was thinking somewhere around $50 :lawl:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
quarter machine jewelery and I O U coupons (1 free back massage, free foot massage, motorboat....... u get the idea :kenny:)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
B-069.jpg

^ its a winner, haha :D

Back