XXR 962 Wheels

truWarier02

Reaction score
215/45 is not much of a stretch at all.. but it also depends on the brand/model of the tires as different tires stretch differently.

Since you're going with springs.. just go with 225/40 to give it more of a straight tire/rim look. If I were you.. I would save up for some coilovers. Some could be had for about 600. There's the new Megan EZ Streets for $650. Give those a look.

seb799

Reaction score
215/45 is not much of a stretch at all.. but it also depends on the brand/model of the tires as different tires stretch differently.

Since you're going with springs.. just go with 225/40 to give it more of a straight tire/rim look. If I were you.. I would save up for some coilovers. Some could be had for about 600. There's the new Megan EZ Streets for $650. Give those a look.

I already have the tires wich are 225/45/17 continental and I was planning to get function and form coilovers but i'll give a look to those megan ez streets maybe I'll go with those. I don't know whats best for my use... My 6th is my daily driver and I live in Montreal (Roads are crapy)

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
If you go 17x9 and only go 2" lower, your wheels will poke, and it won't look good at all (because you'll still have wheel gap). Be prepared to go at least 3" and you should be okay. Btw, staggered fitment on a coupe looks good, but only if there's a .5-1" difference in width. Any more and it just looks weird.

Back