yall wanna talk bout tuckin. tuck this

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Every single car in that site is FUGLY.. I give credit where its due other than that ... ew ..

minituck04

Reaction score
fuk yeah it is. that 5thgen is crzy. and because you dont like it dont mean you cant give credit. since ou have to fab all new stuff for that. you have to have balls to take a plasma cutter to your sheet. and the thread was bout lowest hondas not nicest paint. ill find you that thread

Last edited:

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
minituck04 said:
fuk yeah it is. that 5thgen is crzy. and because you dont like it dont mean you cant give credit. since ou have to fab all new stuff for that. you have to have balls to take a plasma cutter to your sheet. and the thread was bout lowest hondas not nicest paint. ill find you that thread

Exactly.. They work hard for all that..

minituck04

Reaction score
its what they like. i personally dont like all those cars. but the fabwork that goes into them is not easy. ive built a frame for my nissan and had to rebag it making all my link bars. stuff aint easy. no car or truck looks good layed out with camber.

talonted1990

Reaction score
Damn... that 2 toned red and gray accord was sic. I saw so good looking rides but I will stick with my truck for now.

minituck04

Reaction score
dude. whats up with the draggin tow truck. didnt know you rolled liek that. lol

talonted1990

Reaction score
minituck04 said:
dude. whats up with the draggin tow truck. didnt know you rolled liek that. lol

Yeah thats how I roll. My 71 chevy does the same its just not back together just yet.

minituck04

Reaction score
this is one of my good friends truck. this is his 5th time redoing it. with the 3rd paintjob. he was in vertically challenged. they wanted me to join but didnt really like thier rules. and i dotn have a pic of his roll pan that i messed up cuz i wanted to be dumb in his truck. it got ripped off

382711790_l.jpg

Back