You know your car is done right when...

du3ce

Reaction score
So i was cruising on the highway bumping my music minding my own business when i see this wrx comes zooming up about 2 cars in front of me. Then he proceeded to roll down his window stuck his hand out and gave me a thumbs up i nodded and then we went our separate ways. Then about 2 days ago i just started my new job and my manager mentioned to me "hey nice honda you got there, you just about got everything on there dont you?" I never thought my car was really that nice but its good to know that people actually notice and give positive feedbacks.

6THGEN_AI4

Yeah sometumes we don't see what other see in our cars, your car is very nicely done.
Samething happened to me, even with ppl who doesn't know how to put an spare tire.

BTW Peter's (FallenangelHim) mom gave me props, she loves my ride, doesn't she MAN???

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
you KNOW its nice when a subaru driver gives you a :thumbsup:

or you could be an asshole like me and laugh at the d-bag trying to showoff his riced out grand am at micky d's :rofl:

theaccordian

Reaction score
seeing your car eveyday, you lose the AWE factor, someitmtes you need an outside perspecitve to appreciate how nice your car is.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
It's funny, I've gotten thumbs downs from Subaru owners, and thumbs ups from Mitsubishi owners. lol!

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I used to get people (mostly older couples) ask about the color of my car (before it went to ****) and one time this car full of HS kids all turned around and gave me a thumbs up.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i get cold stares from ricer thugs *sigh*

other than that, people don't even know my car is modded :bash: all my female friends go "wow, did u get into an accident and forgot to paint the hood?" :furious:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
ahh I miss them days when I used to enter my car in hot rod shows and all the old guys would actually come up to me and start asking me about my car and comment on how nice it is...or when people would almost get in wrecks staring at my car. I get a lot of people rolling there windows down and asking about my door handles lol it's funny. I think my proudest moment is when I took 2nd place overall in a hotrod/import show, second only to a decked out turbo teg but I beat out some serious hot rods and some pretty damn nice imports.

Back