You know your car is done right when...

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
I like it when people tell me that my accord looks like a acura. Also when they ask me if that's the "JDM" one, but that because not everybody knows that 6th gen accord are no way to be Japan domestic. I even ordered a custom Hawaii lisence plate "NOT-JDM" hahaa.
Ricer... what can i say. they hate it most when they finally see their mistakes in choosing the right mods. lol.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
its ok to make it "JDM" style such as: US-based JDM Concept/Image.
But to say its JDM is hilarious. I just hated it why Honda Japan didnt stick with its roots instead they negotiated with Ford. If it was 100% Honda engineering then we would have a chance to own a USDM.... Euro-R, Type-R, SiR-T, Torneo....and such the list goes on for the "C" chassis. Just look at the 98-2002 Accords in Japan they are so much nicer and they seem to beat Skylines in rarity, when it comes to seeing some in the states. Good thing i dont have a Ford logo in my gauge cluster. Did you guys check yours yet?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
all the punks around here that hook up their cars are those racer types, they dont have any respect for anything anyone else has done to their cars, they just have to be faster, better then the other guy. ill admit, i was like that at first, but now id much rather have a nice lookin, stand out car, rather then a fast one.....the performance is just an added bonus now ;) hahaha. but yea, ive always loved getting the compliments from people on this site and everywhere else. never got too many in everyday life.

acrod99

Reaction score
a few months ago, me and my fiance were in traffic and a kid leans outta the window of a school bus next to us and says: "hey mister, nice car!" haha it was like the best compliment ive ever gotten!

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Yea getting complements from people you were not expecting to give you one is the best. When I was getting gas at the cosco some lady in here forties was like thats a really nice car does it have vtec, I was in shock for a second it was pretty funny but comments from people in the drive throughs or parking lots are the best makes make just stand back and look at my car lol

Back