You may want to see this...

AFAccord

Reaction score
i would. its bisimoto. nuff said

For customization and getting a setup with the exact specs you want at a great price, this is an awesome opportunity. However, I'm firm in my belief that no one has the upper hand on absolute quality and proven design that companies like Wiseco and Crower offer.

Plus, I still have to see if Raceeng.com will provide a refund without charging a 15% restocking fee.

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
From what i have seen, most of the Bisi**** does just as good as wiseco, but i am not sure what a warranty would entail for this stuff...

AFAccord

Reaction score
From what i have seen, most of the Bisi**** does just as good as wiseco, but i am not sure what a warranty would entail for this stuff...

Not to say anything bad about Bisimoto, but Bisi's 'stuff' are just rebadged components made to his specs. Pistons by Arias, cams by Webcams, not sure who makes the rods, but I don't think they're made in house.

The companies that provide the parts have built their own reputations from quality designs and manufacturing, Bisi just provides his own specifications to them to manufacture hard-to-find parts that we're looking for.

PS. Performance parts like these don't come with warranties because there are a million factors that can annihilate even the strongest and well-built components. Even my Wiseco pistons came with three different separate pieces of paper expressly disclaiming any warranty.

Back