You might be a ricer if....

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not as impressive when you expect that type of thing from some cars....more impressive when it happens with a rarer care.

No worries, there is a lot of that on here.....many can take it, a few crumble.

Back to the subject at hand............

Are you a RACER or a RICER?
By answering these simple questions you can get a full psychological profile and see if you are more at home on a track or cruising round the supermarket with your mates. The few simple questions will allow us to compare you with personality types and psychological profiling studies to determine with a high level of accuracy your driver personality type.

1. How much have you spent tuning your car?
Select under £200 ($400); under £1000 ($2000); over £1000 ($2000)

2. How much have you spent on your cars styling?

3. How old is your car?
Select under 3 years old; under 5 years old; 5-10 years old; over 10 years old; Dont have a car

4. What winds you up the most?
Select Slow hesitant drivers; The rising cost of fuel; Cyclists/Buses or Taxis; Speed traps; Police

5. What gives the biggest power gain for a Turbo engine?
Select Sports Exhaust; Induction Kit; High octane fuel; Engine Remap

6. Which of the following best describes your car?
Select 4WD and over 300bhp; 4WD and under 300bhp; 4WD and under 200bhp; RWD and over 300bhp; RWD and under 300bhp; RWD and under 200bhp; FWD and over 300bhp; FWD and over 150bhp; FWD and under 150bhp; FWD and under 100bhp; FWD and under 70bhp; Its got a nice radio; Unsure or all of the above!

7. Which mod is at the top of your list?
Select Scissor/Lambo doors; Special paint finish; Full Bodykit; Full Interior retrim; Lightweight Alloy wheels; Engine Swap; Sports suspension kit; Engine rebuild Remap / Retune Uprated brakes

8. Do you prefer Speed or Acceleration or handling? Select Handling; Speed; Acceleration

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
1. How much have you spent tuning your car?

2000+

2. How much have you spent on your cars styling?

$20

3. How old is your car?
Select under 3 years old; under 5 years old; 5-10 years old; over 10 years old; Dont have a car

18 years

4. What winds you up the most?
Select Slow hesitant drivers; The rising cost of fuel; Cyclists/Buses or Taxis; Speed traps; Police

All the above, but not so much the police. Normally I catch them. Although I am pissy when I get yanked over. Mainly slow drivers, people who don't use turn signals and cyclist/buses piss me off.

But this question is subjective to where you live. Less urban areas will have a different level of aggression to my annoyances.

5. What gives the biggest power gain for a Turbo engine?
Select Sports Exhaust; Induction Kit; High octane fuel; Engine Remap

That's a tricky question, but without a good tune, its gonna run like dog **** regardless of what you put on/in it.

6. Which of the following best describes your car?
Select 4WD and over 300bhp; 4WD and under 300bhp; 4WD and under 200bhp; RWD and over 300bhp; RWD and under 300bhp; RWD and under 200bhp; FWD and over 300bhp; FWD and over 150bhp; FWD and under 150bhp; FWD and under 100bhp; FWD and under 70bhp; Its got a nice radio; Unsure or all of the above!

200+ at crank. It was a saturn. Lol... No real power there.

7. Which mod is at the top of your list?
Select Scissor/Lambo doors; Special paint finish; Full Bodykit; Full Interior retrim; Lightweight Alloy wheels; Engine Swap; Sports suspension kit; Engine rebuild Remap / Retune Uprated brakes

Engine build/FI installation if applicable.

8. Do you prefer Speed or Acceleration or handling? Select Handling; Speed; Acceleration

Acceleration, Handling, then Speed. I'm more of a quarter-mile "out of a dig" kind of guy. I don't care if you care can hit 120+, most races don't require going that fast to figure out who is quicker.

So what profile am I? And a saturn ain't a good platform for these questions.... Lol.

Last edited:
Back