YounGLeMoN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on him ? I sent payment for his fog lights almost 2 (two) weeks ago, on December 31st, and he said he would ship out asap. A week later, I contacted him, asking whether or not he had sent them yet. No reply. I then decided to bump his FS thread in hopes that it would get his attention, and all these people were so quick to back him up, talking about how legit he is because he's known on this forum with 6k posts. Later on that day, he FINALLY PMed me back saying that he had caught a cold and wasn't able to make it out to the post office, which is odd to me considering:

1. I know he doesn't live alone, he could have had someone ship it for him.
2. I'm pretty sure he wasn't in his house 24/7.
3. He has my phone number so he could have texted me notifying me of the delay.

He also stated in that PM that he would be sending the fog lights out the next morning. He also posted that in his FS thread:

thx for clearing my name guys. i caught a cold couple days ago and im feeling better now. i pmed him yesterday that i would ship it out to him first thing today and thats what im going to do right now.

So from there, I figured I would give him the benefit of the doubt, because after all, we are human, and we get sick.

I then proceeded to send him another PM to see if he had sent the item yet later on that night, and as you'd probably have guessed, he has ignored that message too, and has made no attempt to reply to it. It has been a couple of days (4 to be exact) and he has still been logging in, but ignoring my PMs.

He lives in San Francisco, so packages usually get to my door the very next day, or the day after at the latest, even with snail mail (5-7 business days).

As of right now, he is technically committing Internet Fraud/Mail Fraud whether he has 6k posts or 10k posts. What he is doing is wrong, and is a federal crime as covered in Title 18 of the United States Code, Chapter 63.

Now, for $20, it's not a big deal. But the fact that he's ****ing around with me and not sending me my item, and ignoring me, that's where I get bugged about it, so don't post in here saying **** like "Oh, it's just $20 dude .." if you're going to, please leave.

Now what I ask from you guys is, to any of those who know him personally, or have his phone number, please send me a PM asap. I have dealt with scammers before, with higher value items (range of $400-800) and I won't hesitate to do the same with this case. It's my property that he's withholding from me, and I don't appreciate it. Scammers ftl. So please, if anyone knows him, or knows his phone number, please contact me. Thanks.

EDIT: Also, I have contacted a Mod about this, and he has asked me to wait until the end of the week to see if there are any changes, and if not, he will do something about it. The only thing with that is, the most I see him doing is suspending/banning the account, which does nothing for me besides giving me satisfaction knowing that this wont happen to anyone else. Therefore, I am opting to take this situation back into my hands.

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
um, how about you pm a mod instead of posting this up on the site, thus trying to cause drama. Not trying to sound rude or anything.

Plus lemon is a well established member of this site so just calm down. Now if this was about a $1k wheel purchase i could understand freaking out to this extent.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
money is money 1000 down to a dallor

at least he can do is give tha money back, srry but well etablished or not still not exempt cuz uve been on here or got a **** load of post,

and a cold really, sounds like a poor excuse to me

anyways juicebox got a piont

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
um, how about you pm a mod instead of posting this up on the site, thus trying to cause drama. Not trying to sound rude or anything.

Plus lemon is a well established member of this site so just calm down. Now if this was about a $1k wheel purchase i could understand freaking out to this extent.

I just edited my post tending to your concerns. And if you will kindly re-read my post, you will find this little piece:

Now, for $20, it's not a big deal. But the fact that he's ****ing around with me and not sending me my item, and ignoring me, that's where I get bugged about it, so don't post in here saying **** like "Oh, it's just $20 dude .." if you're going to, please leave.

So please, reconsider what you're posting. I'm not posting this to cause said "drama". Instead, I am posting this for information for myself. Also, I am not freaking out, as stated, I am taking this situation back into my own hands, I'm not gonna let someone walk all over me for $20, or $20,000. It's the principles.

money is money 1000 down to a dallor

at least he can do is give tha money back, srry but well etablished or not still not exempt cuz uve been on here or got a **** load of post,

and a cold really, sounds like a poor excuse to me

Thank you for understanding ! Someone has senses around here.

how about you wait a week before publicly putting him out

I have waited 2 weeks for something that should have only taken 2 days to accomplish. He deserves to be represented like this because of his shady acts. I in no way shape or form deserved to be ignored, and not receive what I paid for.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Lemmie NOOOOOO!
that sucks though, but you never know, something could've happened to him, or something could've happened at the post office. You never know. But I really have to doubt that he's scamming you, 1)for $20, 2) he's a reputable member here, 3) I don't think he'd join this site 2 years ago, have 6k+ posts, get his name known around here, all to scam someone for $20. Yes those circumstances are weird and unrealistic, but give it some time.

just my .02

juicebox00

Reaction score
i'm not trying to be mean or anything, and i understand why you're doing this. But i said to PM a MOD because threads like this have come up before and the mods dont necessarily approve of these threads. last time a thread popped up like this, the person being accused of ripping another member(or members) off was in the process of losing their father; and hence why they weren't responding. Hopefully this isn't that type of case though. IMO, Just wait it out a little while longer/PM a mod. just my .02

Last edited:

imaricer:)

Reaction score
I have waited 2 weeks for something that should have only taken 2 days to accomplish. He deserves to be represented like this because of his shady acts. I in no way shape or form deserved to be ignored, and not receive what I paid for.

This

thank you for posting this thread man. It also warns other ppl about him. If he said hes gonna ship it out asap then he should. 2 weeks is way too long sick or not. I know ppl who wake up sick as a dog and still go out and do what they need to do. sounds to me like he is hustling you. takes a hustler to know one.

I for one wont be buying from him in the future.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
i'm not trying to be mean or anything, and i understand why you're doing this. But i said to PM a MOD because threads like this have come up before and the mods dont necessarily approve of these threads. But who knows, maybe they'll be okay w/ it

Thanks. I have PMed a Mod already, but as I've stated in my original post, there isn't much they can do about this situation. I've been in this situations in the past, and members have gotten banned on other forums for scamming me, but that doesn't do me any good ya know ?

This

thank you for posting this thread man. It also warns other ppl about him. If he said hes gonna ship it out asap then he should. 2 weeks is way too long sick or not. I know ppl who wake up sick as a dog and still go out and do what they need to do. sounds to me like he is hustling you. takes a hustler to know one.

I for one wont be buying from him in the future.

Thanks, my thoughts exactly ! Also, he can't be "too sick" to not reply to a PM when he's already online on the forum.

As I've stated many times in the past couple of minutes, YES ITS $20 AND I DO NOT CARE WHETHER ITS $20 OR NOT. IT IS THE PRINCIPLE OF ME PAYING FOR SOMETHING AND NOT RECEIVING IT, THEN BEING IGNORED WHEN I TRY TO CONTACT HIM ABOUT IT. And I know that something DIDNT HAPPEN TO HIM because he is LOGGING IN AND IGNORING MY PMS. Hopefully the "all caps" and bold texts will stop people from questioning him as to why he "couldn't" send it, but whether "why he's not sending it."

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure, unless he's dealing with the mafia, his thumbs work well enough to text me. He has my number.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back