YounGLeMoN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
remind me not sell anything to you........

You planning to sell something and not ship it, then log in and ignore the buyers messages too ? :goyou:

:lawl:

As for you OGliquid, I hope you didn't take what I said the wrong way, just trying to point out that something may have happened at the post office. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Good luck

Don't trip bro, I understood :D You're trying to see it in a positive way, but I'm just trying to get to the bottom of the situation and clear things up for people who are viewing this thread. I just want the information I'm seeking, and to end this already. Like I've stated, I've been scammed before, so I no longer want to be the optimist in the situation.

imaricer:)

Reaction score
i doubt its the post office. 9 times out of 10 its the seller.

well wait it could be do to weather... lets just wait to see what he has to say. this thread is hot. he'll see it...

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
sounds to me like he is hustling you. takes a hustler to know one.

Right...

Hopefully the "all caps" and bold texts will stop people from questioning him as to why he "couldn't" send it, but whether "why he's not sending it."

I don't believe he's trying to screw you. There has to be some good reason for what is going on. This kind of thing happened not long ago with Hector

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
didn't i say to wait until the end of the week before act on this? :thinking:

if there's no response from him, just call paypal and tell them u never received your item.. they'll refund u the money

Chris Vu

Reaction score
didn't i say to wait until the end of the week before act on this? :thinking:

if there's no response from him, just call paypal and tell them u never received your item.. they'll refund u the money

Actually you said to wait until the end of the week before notifying you again so the staff can handle it, but I don't feel that there's anything staff can do to get me my item other than asking him to send it to me. Other than that, there's just the options of suspending and banning him, which I don't think you guys will do because of his reputable 6k posts without ever selling anything .. I've already sold stuff on this website, and have had no complaints. :hide:

Also, I want the fogs more than the money.

I don't understand how people can relate post count to reputation. Doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back