YounGLeMoN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
if you guys want me to leave ill gladly do so after its resolved. from here on, if you're going to help then please do so i can up and leave if need be. sorry for the trouble, and inconvenience.

i don't see how i didn't listen. because all of the advice given was besides the point, and the rest was flame.

Last edited:

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
You don't have to leave. Creating an entire thread to call out a senior member even after a mod advised you not to is overboard. That is why you are getting flamed. I can only remember one thread like this being created. It was after Hector's dad died and he had some guys money ($600) locked up for like a month and a half. So thats why we flame you after a 20 dollar item that you have been waiting on for two weeks.

I hope you get your fogs soon and I can't wait to see pics of them. But seriously, next time you have an issue contact a mod and follow their directions

Chris Vu

Reaction score
You don't have to leave. Creating an entire thread to call out a senior member even after a mod advised you not to is overboard. That is why you are getting flamed. I can only remember one thread like this being created. It was after Hector's dad died and he had some guys money ($600) locked up for like a month and a half. So thats why we flame you after a 20 dollar item that you have been waiting on for two weeks.

I hope you get your fogs soon and I can't wait to see pics of them. But seriously, next time you have an issue contact a mod and follow their directions

Thanks bro. I've just been scmmed on too mny timesto just sit back. The mod just told me to wait a week, and they'ddo something, but i didn't see much they can do.

I'm sorry to those whom I've offended, and I'm thankful to those who've helped me.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Look, i bought from a member on here named Smoky. I paid him $200 for the carbon fiber roof spoiler for my sedan. I forgot exactly how long I've waited but it was at least 2-3 weeks. I PMed him, re-bumped his FS thread, Emailed him, all the same as you. Mind you i did the same also with the complaining but I PMed him and Emailed him to keep it private. Not going to tell you you're wrong for what you did but he did reply to me saying that he has been having some issues that I won't say publicly.

What I'm trying to say is that people have lives, what if, God forbid, something extreme happened? Even when Smoky didn't reply I would have waited 30 days before filing a complaint to Paypal. I hope you get your item and I don't know him personally or even through the internet, but I wouldn't worry.

My opinions, wait until at least 30 days and just email/text him periodically. Don't suffocate him with threats. Good luck with it though.

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I am going to pm and email Lemmie. Again I highly doubt that he is trying to scam you out of $20, just remember sometimes **** happens. I waited three months for my CF CSL spoiler that was supposed to take 30 days, but **** happened, I had no control over it and that was on a almost $400 item.

I'd bet my own reputation that Lemmie is not trying to scam you, but if I hear anything from him I will let you know. And in the future, if a staff member tells you not to do something, don't do it. It has only been two weeks, this thread is more than a bit much IMO.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Closing this thread because it is just plain ridiculous. OP and members really need to calm down. There is no need for this drama.

I realize it is just $20 and you do not care about the money,but there are much worse reasons to bust a nut over. If it was a month I could understand. Until Lemmie can defend himself we will not have this thread open to just bash him for his "poor ethics." Yes he could probably respond to your messages, but until the facts are found this thread serves no purpose. We will not have old/new member's name tarnished over $20 and just 2 weeks. If you want to complain more just keep it to the staff. Just because people don't see us taking action does not mean we are not doing anything.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
I'll bet MY rep that Lemmie isn't scamming anyone. Kid is probably just busy with school now that break's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back