your thoughts on random stuff v.forumisslowandi'mbored

Jefften10

Reaction score
I hate people don't appreciate people who work. Like even the ones who do jobs that aren't really noticed. Like the people who take tickets at the movie theatre and tell you where to go. Or a bagger who tells you to have a nice day. I like to say thank you and wish them well, and I honestly mean it.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Jefften10 said:
I hate people don't appreciate people who work. Like even the ones who do jobs that aren't really noticed. Like the people who take tickets at the movie theatre and tell you where to go. Or a bagger who tells you to have a nice day. I like to say thank you and wish them well, and I honestly mean it.

I used to take tickets at a movie theater :D Then I moved up and was a projectionist for the next 5 years :thumbsup:

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
I agree with everything stated. Humanity is AWESOME!

As for the heated toilet seat....i've been working on it :thumbsup:

Jeffro

Reaction score
Virtuosity0021 said:
I agree with everything stated. Humanity is AWESOME!

As for the heated toilet seat....i've been working on it :thumbsup:

lol... Since its being discussed, heated toilet seats would be nice at home, but I hate when I'm somewhere public and the seat is still warm. Just a thought :(

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
^But if all of them were heated...you could pass it off as the heater.

Or you can do what i do, and layer the seat in TP.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Jeffro said:
lol... Since its being discussed, heated toilet seats would be nice at home, but I hate when I'm somewhere public and the seat is still warm. Just a thought :(

lol... it must be warm for a reason :rofl: just check if the areas around the seat is wet or not... ewwwww

i just hate public toilet in general, esp the ones in gas stations in the middle of nowhere... the seat looks like it has not be cleaned in 10 years.... hate doing business squatting down and trying not to touch the seat :furious:

Ajaxn2

Reaction score
I too hate the public toilets. I carry the toilet seat protectors in the car with me for that!

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I never got why people tailgate on two lane roads. That pisses me off. I hate tailgaters enough, but when you can easily go around, what's the point of that.

Second, why do people back into parking spaces. It doesn't make me mad, or anything, i just never understood that.

Those are my random thoughts.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
why do people back into parking spaces. It doesn't make me mad, or anything, i just never understood that.

quicker exit if youre gonna rob the place? haha

i back into spots somtimes, just cuz i feel like it.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Browntown said:
You think that's bad? I worked at this resort construction site in Laguna Hills for a while and it was nasty!! They hired all these illegal day workers to do grunt work and they'd piss in water bottles, soda cans, cups, ANYTHING so they wouldn't have to walk over to the port-a-potty.... and they'd leave them everywhere in the resort!!! And this was during summer, so it was hot... and it stank. The worst thing was that it you needed to move a cup or jug, you'd have to be careful cause it probably had piss in it.....:mad: .... plus they'd use the toilets.... and the plumbing wasn't even hooked up yet (no water)!!!
OH MY GOSH I FEEL YOU!!!

I worked construction this summer and i am not kidding a day after a new port-a-potty was out there it smelled AWFUL because of all the mexican workers...I guess they had lots of stomach problems....We had to put a lock on the one we used because they would go in there and literally **** everywhere...and on one site i was not at, the supervisor came to the job site one morning and a bathtub was full of piss and crap from the drywall guys... :furious: :bash: :confused: :argue: :computer: :mad:

Back