your thoughts on random stuff v.forumisslowandi'mbored

LegendRacer22

Reaction score
nosy people clog up traffic. i've been in a few 2 hour traffic backups because of nosy people deciding to slow down to see what's going on, on the other side of the highway.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^lol... so true!!

another thing is dun understand is why the instructions on the microwave dinners always require us to leave it in the microwave for an extra 2 minutes after we're done heating it up... i just microwave it 30 secs longer than stated and it works well for me lol :peace:

ryon527

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
^^lol... so true!!

another thing is dun understand is why the instructions on the microwave dinners always require us to leave it in the microwave for an extra 2 minutes after we're done heating it up... i just microwave it 30 secs longer than stated and it works well for me lol :peace:

umm your supposed to leave it in so the food cools itself down a little bit so you don't burn yourself. It can't cook itself more if the microwave isn't on :confused: :huh: lol jk

shavedaccord

Reaction score
so a ducks butt must be insanely tight or have a good seal since their *** is in water and they don't sink...ever wonder if your sitting in a bath tub or in a pool and you cut one why you don't take on water?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^lol.... to answer tht, i guess our body is a pressurized system :D... any engineering wanna confirm tht?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I say someone with a pool test it out. Maybe pressurized but if your sphincter opens to release the gas it must close afterwards which would create a suction unless your sphincter slams shut like a safe door

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You don't suck in water b/c
1) its pushing out air which doesnt need a large opening to escape to begin with.
2) our body is essentially water proof anyways

shavedaccord

Reaction score
yeah but how do you know how big it opens when you push out some serious gas, and plus when you get them ones that last like 10 seconds..the possibility is there

Back