Zero-Defect's 2002 Accord Sedan EX *new pix 11-29-08* (no 56k allowed)

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I actually ordered 3K for em, just gotta exchange the HID bulbs that came (ordered the wrong bulb type)

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Ok, since I'm bored and feel like teasing everybody, I'm gonna list all the prices for the current retrofit being worked on but only some of those prices will be next to parts (no guessing on the unknown priced parts though)
Labor 325
E46 shrouds 125
S2000 projectors 375
TSX-R lenses 70
_____________ 75
_____________ 140
_____________ 54.99
_____________ 16.59
_____________ 275
Clear headlights 92

Total: 1548.58

Well, enjoy tryin to figure out what those unknown items are lol

Cpyro

Reaction score
thats almost half of what i paid for my car lol....i wouldnt be able to do it :p

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
You know their is a reason you joined this forum and that is so we can guide you in the right direction for instance its clear that the flames got to go. But other than that I like all the lights including the headlights

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Lol flames have been gone over a year... and the headlights were wrecked in an accident late January (thus the new retrofit being worked on).

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
No big, it'll be a lot clearer by mid-May when my retro's done and it'll be time to get my car detailed. Once those 2 things happen I'll be posting up brand new pics and updating the info.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't posted anything on the site in 3 months, and haven't done much with the car for a long time (money issues). Last week a deer jumped out onto the road, I swerved and hit the rail so now I gotta get my entire passenger side taken care of. Things have pretty much sucked as far as my luck with my car for the fall season. Also my fogs got screwed up so gotta get a new pair, but when I do get a new pair I'll have 3K's in them and pics will be posted.

kv004

Reaction score
Nice lights. Good looking accord. Hating on the stickers........ but that suks ur ride got messed up. Hopefully u fix it and keep the car...

Back