Anybody let their GF's drive their car?

00accord91

Reaction score
yeaa..only cuz i was sleepy..or cuz she asks to..other than me she put more miles on it..even more than my dad haha

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
It's not so much that I've never let my girl drive my car. It's more that she would never do it, haha. She knows how anal and particular I am, and there is about as much of a chance of her volunteering to drive as there is a one legged kickboxer winning a match. I guess that's a good thing, because I'll never have to say no, haha.

Actually though, my car is an auto so aside from knowing when to depress the accelerator and let up (relative to RPM's to avoid unsmooth shifting), she could drive it no problem. And she's a great driver so I'd have no problem with it as long as I'm with her when she is driving it..and ESPECIALLY parking it.

But I'll be a married man next year, so I guess she may be driving it eventually! haha
Btw interesting notion about one's gf lookin hot driving your car...I think that would hold true for me. :gride:

juicebox00

Reaction score
There's this one girl that's not my girlfriend but more of a friend with benefits...or was at least. But she asked to drive my car and i was like no until she started doing stuff to me that well... i gave the keys to her..lol. So first thing she does on the freeway is punch it and say how much she loves the way it sounds, then why exiting she has the car at full lean with the tires chirping through the off ramp.... I just looked at her and was like "I am so turned on right now"...lol. Idk why but having a girl drive my car almost as hard as i do really was a turn on...haha. Some **** has gone down since then so sadly we aren't as close like that but we're still friends, even though i'd love to be with her. She's hot, nice, and can drive. What else would a guy want...haha....:sad:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i usually don't let people drive my car...but if anybody does it will be my dad...but my lil sister actually drove my car today...without me there, i have let her drive a few times with me riding...

but when she was pulling out of the garage she scrapped the front bumper..i lol'd

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yea i tried to teach my girl friend how to drive... she almost ran it in to the pole... so uhh NO!!

i sometimes let my sister but she bent my rims by driving over the large bumps in the road, and pot holes... shes used to her car that can do it like its noting

mr. smith

Reaction score
hahaha my car is a stick and every chance i get i make her drive the car!lol i drive alot so most of the time id rather ride.

turbocayenne

Reaction score
when my car was still dropped on Eibach sportline and the gap was still there, i let my GF drove my car all the time, but i have to be next to her. Now, when the car is dropped on coilover and tucking tires, not really hahahahahaha

MrLazie1

Reaction score
when my gf first drove my car is was stock height. but then later on when i dropped it. i still let her drove it. she always complained to me that she'll mess it up and that I will complain. but during that time my car wasnt that low. since now my car is this low, she has only driven it once. but when she used to drive my car low not as right now, it was really hot. :jerkit: not much hot girls around to drive a really dropped car around my area. lol :chucklesfawk:

Fundillo

Reaction score
my lady knows how to drive slammed, that was the test. took her to some of the worst spots and she handled em. i still tell her not to **** it up whenever she leaves though lol

Back