AEM EMS J35/6 Speed on the Dyno

Status
Not open for further replies.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
but damn people need to get off his d!ck already ...

if anyone needs to calm down, it's you man :lawl:

I'm just going to sneak in and piece out the little snippet from that of what I was mentioning.

That's not completely accurate actually, a ricer can be a mentality too...of thinking your car is faster than it really is (i.e. racing it on public roads like a poser)

Do you have videos online of you blatantly street racing? I don't think so, so be quiet.

and KO, I don't think anyone here is jealous except the nutswingers. That's like dropping the haters gonna hate monologue, so please girlfriend :lawl:

I personally don't have much of an opinion since this engine swap isn't like the cat's meow to me, but for what it is it's a job done well since the engine is running.

Last edited:

hguzman90

Reaction score
Looks like i got to get to work on my spare engine that i have and the spare 6 speed to beat these numbers lol. Congrats to the build and the secret numbers. I guess ppl want to know so they can be up there with you.. and no hating btw. You know we been back and forth thru all this **** nd we have come a long way to be even takin **** from haters. Dnt mind it..

hguzman90

Reaction score
I got vids of me blatantly street racing :) and going fast and being a ricer! Its the best feeling man. especially when u get all the wheel spin nd it grabs omgggggg sex. Rice rice rice :omghi2u: -_-

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
a number of people are aware that you're into that, you pretty much blab about your street cred all over the internet :lawl:

so, bravo mr. passive aggressive.

OMG THIS GUISE A HATER!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE'S A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR THINKING A STREET RACING GOON WHO SINKS HIS MONEY INTO AN ACCORD TO FURTHER STREET RACE IS A BIT DOUCHEBAGGISH....

LORD HAV MACY LOOK AT HIM GO ON ABOUT THIS BECAUSE HE'S SUCH A HATER. THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL USING REASONING SKILLS TO DEDUCE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE TO IMPLY YOU DON'T HAVE A SMALL DICK ISN'T THE GREATEST EXPENDITURE OF A MAN'S MONEY/TIME IN LIFE IS A VIABLE WAY TO GO ABOUT DOING THINGS!!

hguzman90

Reaction score
a number of people are aware that you're into that, you pretty much blab about your street cred all over the internet :lawl:

so, bravo mr. passive aggressive.

OMG THIS GUISE A HATER!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE'S A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR THINKING A STREET RACING GOON WHO SINKS HIS MONEY INTO AN ACCORD TO FURTHER STREET RACE IS A BIT DOUCHEBAGGISH....

LORD HAV MACY LOOK AT HIM GO ON ABOUT THIS BECAUSE HE'S SUCH A HATER. THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL USING REASONING SKILLS TO DEDUCE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE TO IMPLY YOU DON'T HAVE A SMALL DICK ISN'T THE GREATEST EXPENDITURE OF A MAN'S MONEY/TIME IN LIFE IS A VIABLE WAY TO GO ABOUT DOING THINGS!!

Cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back