AEM EMS J35/6 Speed on the Dyno

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
So you're posting total lies up on Facebook, and rallying around your friends to come "jump me" now? This is a surprising low, even for you James, which is saying a lot.

83223950.jpg

1. My car was never NA, so therefore I never dyno'd NA, therefore I have no idea what my car would make NA, therefore I'm not jealous that you are making more power than I was NA.
2. I machined the pistons to bring the compression down, and you already knew that, because in your Facebook post you said 11:1 to try to discount my knowledge, then switched it to 9.8:1 when one of your friends educated you on compression/boost. Smh.
3. As we talked about on the phone, I think your first numbers were right on target with what your motor is capable of. Your second set is another story, and without a dyno sheet to back the numbers up, they're history as far as I'm concerned.
4. You are a ricer because you street race, period. 6GA doesn't condone street racing. IDGAF what any of you think the term "ricer" means.

The actual PM's:
MoneyPit said:
Halabeaster54 said:
wow one gets excited and you shut him down. Ricer talk but my cars built to be a sleeper and street race just like jovani (hguzman) you can call me a ricer but I'm actually putting work in and my car has little to no cosmetic enhancements, 99% function. Ok man w.e I never claimed I had the fastest accord in the world, I'm just happy and yes this is j37 territory, look at the tl sh awds power, I'm there. Also Paul's j37 build only made around the same numbers as me. He wanted to do a full on j37 build with me and tune it with f/ic he said I would be making 320-30 hp and the same tq I am now. I wouldn't invest more into this, That's retarded it's an accord, I regret it already. A j36 turbo is only yielding high 300s :/ (not a shot at you!) if anything I would spray it and gain that power cheaply and easily. I'd rather sell mine and spend that build money on a terminator cobra like we talked about on the phone. Your so nice texting and on the phone but you take shots online. I hope your just having a bad day and felt like taking it out on me because your one of the only few people I like on this site. I planned on calling you tomorrow anyway because I had some questions because I have some j32a2 cams and I was wondering about why you went with rl pistons to boost since they have a 11:1 comp ratio.

It is ricer talk. 90% of your posts are the definition of rice. I'm not trying to shut you down, I'm trying to help you stop being an embarrassing person. Do you want to hear something hilarious? I got a text today from a friend of mine that lurks on this forum about you. My friend has no clue I'm even aware of your build, yet he said "check out this retard's thread - he thinks his accord has 600hp." This friend also has a J35 6th gen that would destroy yours, but is he all over the internet over-compensating for some weak shit? No.

You dropped a STOCK J35 into your car. I feel like I have to keep re-iterating this to you -- you haven't done ANYTHING that hasn't already been done a million times, yet for some reason you act like you found the WHP pot at the end of the rainbow. Do you realize that the only reason your setup even works is because pioneers, real legit enthusiasts did the homework for you, then spoon-fed the information to you? You know absolutely nothing about cars/motors/tuning, yet for some reason, you act like you could easily trump the biggest contributors in the j-series world. It's literally the most embarrassing shit on this site right now.

I don't expect you to know this, because you don't know a single thing about cars/tuning/motors, but 10whp per lb of boost is 100% respectable. My car made 388whp on a measly 8psi, with wtq in the 420's. Throw all the $$ you want to at your "street racer," I guarantee you won't beat those numbers. There is a reason I have the highest HP 2nd gen J-series at the moment -- people have tried, and failed, and given up.

On that note, until you show evidence of your claimed numbers, you made that shit up as far as I'm concerned. A stock J35 makes 240 HP at the CRANK, now you're telling me with the minimal bolt-ons and a tune you increased that to 360 at the crank? Lmao.

I am nice person. I don't care whether you meet me in person, on the phone, or in texts, I'm a nice guy. BUT, if you said 1/2 the shit to me on the phone/via text/in person that you say online, I'd light your ass up, no problem. Maybe you should reconsider your online behavior before you try to call me out for hiding behind the keyboard...

To answer your questions: I am running RL pistons, yes. When I started my build, the rumor online was that the RL pistons were forged (but they aren't). They are NOT 11:1 compression in the j32 heads, that is a myth. The RL pistons are identical to the J32A2 pistons in every way. Regardless, I had the domes machined to bring the compression down to about 9.8:1.

Swapping your cams is a waste of time. All you need to do is swap the J32A2 heads onto your bottom end to let your motor breathe. It is a direct swap, and no mods are needed to make it work. It will net you a few more ponies, but the main thing is that if you end up going bigger, the J32 heads won't hinder you.

001Stunna

Reaction score
So you're posting total lies up on Facebook, and rallying around your friends to come "jump me" now? This is a surprising low, even for you James, which is saying a lot.

83223950.jpg

1. My car was never NA, so therefore I never dyno'd NA, therefore I have no idea what my car would make NA, therefore I'm not jealous that you are making more power than I was NA.
2. I machined the pistons to bring the compression down, and you already knew that, because in your Facebook post you said 11:1 to try to discount my knowledge, then switched it to 9.8:1 when one of your friends educated you on compression/boost. Smh.
3. As we talked about on the phone, I think your first numbers were right on target with what your motor is capable of. Your second set is another story, and without a dyno sheet to back the numbers up, they're history as far as I'm concerned.
4. You are a ricer because you street race, period. 6GA doesn't condone street racing. IDGAF what any of you think the term "ricer" means.

The actual PM's:

Once a child, always a child...just ignore the idiot and his "child" friends with their highschool "jumping" tactics.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
It's always someone against someone, why can't we just appreciate this thread.

Not taking sides of anyone, but can't we all just get along?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I'm not taking sides either but FYI just to throw it out there bolt-ons and a tune are only going to pick up 20hp max on a stock motor. Also I noticed it's on a Dyno-jet which are very forgiving with numbers. The best tune is a street tune followed by a being tuned on a Dyna-pack...Just sayin.

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
that's hilarious that he brought up hguzman in that pm Jake, how unsurprising!

Again the fact that he street races doesn't make him a ricer.

ok let's debate word usage semantics then. He's not a ricer for street racing, he's a douchebag for street racing.

:lawl:

Do you have a manual swap? I don't think so, so be quiet.

I'll end it at that

would that make me a big man?

Last edited:

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
What the......this is getting out of hand.....jumping people........??? Last I heard someone saying that was high school smh

And I think he's mad cause he GOT LAWYERED!!!!

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
The person that made that comment was being a clown you guys are taking it as if he was being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back