What'd you do to your accord today?

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I washed it and vacuumed it out and let someone test drive it :skurred: hopefully they'll buy it!

Mikey

Reaction score
Found a broken intake under the hood. Mounting tab broke off from the tube itself. Im kinda pissed, too. I had two and I kept this one solely for the reason that it HAD the mounting tab. Now it's gone. Great. Now I have an ugly red intake with a hole in it, covered by tape.

:madrun:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Found a broken intake under the hood. Mounting tab broke off from the tube itself. Im kinda pissed, too. I had two and I kept this one solely for the reason that it HAD the mounting tab. Now it's gone. Great. Now I have an ugly red intake with a hole in it, covered by tape.

Say what you will. Waste of money, intake is an intake...

AEM FTMFW!

JV6

Reaction score

I had the same problem when I had my AEM, tab snap off but I jb weld it back together. Holds great, beats the wrap around tape lol

Finished helping hc529 build his blackhouse/amber tsx retrofit with clear lens. Gonna work on my FX-R retrofit when parts arrive, might sell my current FX35 retrofit but will see.

20130209_144630_zpsb264587b.jpg

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
^Sucks. Was it Ebay?
Injen.

Say what you will. Waste of money, intake is an intake...

AEM FTMFW!
I want a V2 but they're hard to come by and SUPER expensive.

I had the same problem when I had my AEM, tab snap off but I jb weld it back together. Holds great, beats the wrap around tape lol
I don't mind it. The hole's on the back side so it'll be hidden. It's red so I already dislike the color. I'll just throw some REAL ducting tape on it and leave it until I either get a V2 or decide to put my OEM back on.

Back