AEM EMS J35/6 Speed on the Dyno

Status
Not open for further replies.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
So...I'm thinking you two need to exchange pleasantries through pm's.

HG, speaking of pm's, sorry to pull you away from this riveting discussion, but if you could respond to my pm, that would be great.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I'm thinking you should mind your own business, yet again, Tyler.

I know you hate it when people call you out on your nonsense back and forth arguing with people on here, but I was actually speaking to hguzman.

001Stunna

Reaction score
So...I'm thinking you two need to exchange pleasantries through pm's.

HG, speaking of pm's, sorry to pull you away from this riveting discussion, but if you could respond to my pm, that would be great.

I'm thinking yet again you should stay out of it Derek, unless you didn't read the actual words of the exchange...it's seemingly done.

I'd have to agree with Tyler, the guy has a clear case of "little kid mentality", while the OP thinks street racing is cool and posts videos of it and neither are not worth spending half a second of breath over & with all due respect Derek, maybe let the moderating be done by the mods/admins. At least thats what they seem to want be done according to http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showpost.php?p=877258&postcount=284

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That's funny, if I had a nickel for every time someone suggested an argument take place through pm's, I'd be able to finish my mods.

I am not trying to get in to their discussion, no desire to.

I asked hguzman to respond to a pm.

Done. Deal.

There are suggestions people keep threads on topic ALL THE TIME, by non-Mods. Seems this is no different.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
well you're also not a mod Derek, so keep it real.

and it seems to me it was my business? :lawl:

it seemed to be a private conversation I was involved in, hence my business.

that was a scary retarded statement you just made...and you were speaking to both of us, you said "you two"

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not worth any more words.

hguzman, let me know.

Thanks.

James.....whoa to this thread, Dude.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
if anyone needs to calm down, it's you man :lawl:

I'm just going to sneak in and piece out the little snippet from that of what I was mentioning.

That's not completely accurate actually, a ricer can be a mentality too...of thinking your car is faster than it really is (i.e. racing it on public roads like a poser)

Do you have videos online of you blatantly street racing? I don't think so, so be quiet.

and KO, I don't think anyone here is jealous except the nutswingers. That's like dropping the haters gonna hate monologue, so please girlfriend :lawl:

I personally don't have much of an opinion since this engine swap isn't like the cat's meow to me, but for what it is it's a job done well since the engine is running.

LOLz

Okay I guess there is some truth to the whole ricer can be a mentality thing but your "i.e" has nothing to do with it. Again the fact that he street races doesn't make him a ricer. How are you even going to say that lmao it doesn't make any sence if anything your more of a ricer then he is tyler ... should we go over your mods list so everyone can see?

Do you have a manual swap? I don't think so, so be quiet.

I'll end it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back