Car Dented: Venting...

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Here's my situation and I'm ready to blow off steam...

I decided to spend 2 hours washing and waxing my car today since it was my day off and so nice out.

I'm 20 years old and tonight I had a few people over for a tiny get together like 8 of us. My 2 friends arrive with 2 people whom I never knew or met. They seemed like chill people. Anyways I told everyone to smoke out back of my house yet instead I noticed that my 2 friends and the 2 people who I didnt know werent anywhere to be found during their "smoke break" so I walk into my garage (accord parked inside the garage) and i see 2 girls sitting on my trunk, 2 beer cans and a cup on the car itself. I immediately told them to get off please. They did.

Now, heres what really set me off the charts. All over my hood was a "liquid" from the lower windshield down to the headlights along with a giant dent dead center on the hood. Also this "liquid" was all over the step into the door that leads to my kitchen. I began throwing a fit and my good buddy Justin immediately goes over to the "liquid" all over the hood and goes yeah dude thats water. Am I'm thinking water? He's my good friend so I took his word. The 4 people (including Justin) left then a bit later I saw this "liquid" dry and sure enough it was obvious that it was beer. It had a brown outline to every drop all over. I text him over and over with no response so I decide to call. The ****er doesn't even answer his phone but has the one girl who I DON"T EVEN KNOW answer. and she wouldnt let me talk to him. Anways we talked for about 15minutes me trying to stay as calm as possible just letting them know where I'm coming from. And you know what? If it was an accident, that's OK just somebody tell me that! They all denied anything of course.

So here's 2 pictures that actually make the car look better than it really is after I cleaned the beer off:
o6w7et.jpg

k1460p.jpg

Looks like a basketball could have done that eh? Well there was a basketball in my mailbox I noticed tonight that one of them put there.. Somebody better fess up to this ****

UPDATE:
(Page 4)

and a "fixed" shot:
rb09l0.jpg

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Damn that's pretty messed up. Friends? Lol get new ones. Makes me grateful I quit drinking along time ago bc now I'm not involved with idiots who get "tipsy" and do stupid **** like this. GL. Should be able to pop most if not all the dent out.

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
damn sorry to have sumn like that happen to ur car,my bro has the same dent on his hood..it happened over night in out apartment.I feel the only way that dent would come off is take to a body shop n make them perform their magic or get a new hood.

tnguyen600

Reaction score
damn man..that sucks ***. I know how you feel though..sorta. Back when I was pledging, I was driving my pbros around and than I parked the car. There was a pole right next to my door and I told my pbro to be careful coming out (coupe) b/c theres a pole literally inches away from the door. He says, aite, I got you. So He gets out the car and than BOOM! He pushes the door into the pole leaving this hideous dent on the car door.

What a dick.

drifthobo

Reaction score
messed up...

I remember I waxed AND claybared my car which took like 7 hrs or something... and that following night my friend rear ends my car :madrun:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Jesus....I had something similar happen to me when I had my Eclipse. Had a few people over, a couple of which I didn't know very well. I end up hooking up with one of the only girls that came over that night, and it must have pissed one of them off because I went out to my car in the morning to discover a huge dent in the rear quarter of the car that was obviously kicked in. I was just as pissed as you are.

DXaccorD

Reaction score
sucks to hear that man.... some people have no respect for others property. That is why i trust no one around my car... as anal as that is for a 4500$ car, i dont care because its mine and i actually care that it doesn't look like a beat up piece of sh!t

GL getting that out shouldn't be too much of a problem

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Just what disgusts me the most is that its quite obvious that something happened while all 4 of them were out there yet nobody is fessing up

Back