Car Dented: Venting...

Bond4387

Reaction score
lol last year my sister's boyfriend (ex now) decided it would be funny to james bond roll across the hood of my car, and now it has the same exact dent in it. Just like yours. I have no idea how to take care of it, and we don't talk to the guy anymore. (btw he was like 16)

And I would've kicked everyone out of my house that moment if I saw people sitting and resting beer cans on my car after a days worth of cleaning. Don't fck with my car lol:flipoff:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
F*ck those f*ggots. I would have immediately knocked them all unconscious after finding that out. No one touches my car.

If anyone ever did that, they would need some serious dental work because I don't care how drunk you are, you are still responsible for your actions.

Oh, and I wouldn't have people like that over to my place anyways. It is very important to have good friends for these very reasons.

Sorry to hear that happened to you man, sounds like you got used pretty heavily.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
:ohsnap:

Not too long ago I had driven my car to the dealership and parked it in the service area close to the desk of the regular manager I go to. So a couple others cars pull in and the people get out and come to where I'm standing. I'm talking with the service manager about what I brought my car in for, which I'm already not happy about. Next thing I know I glance to my left because I see two men in the general vicinity of my car so I look and there's a guy leaning against my car! Can you believe that? I then sternly requested of the man not to lean on my car. He apologized but inside my head I could only think, "what a dumba$$".

How could you possibly be that stupid to lean on a person's car that you don't know? He obviously wasn't thinking and wasn't aware that you don't lean on someone's car like that. I could see a woman doing that or something, but mancode calls for such etiquette. Zero common sense.

From the sound of it, these people that dented your car weren't practicing common sense either. One reason to never let people over you don't know. Especially if they'll be drinking.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn... i hate ppl who disrespects other people's properties... i hope ur "friend" mans up and admit to doing wrong and at least offer to replace/repair the hood...

a cf hood would be nice :naughty:

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Dam man that sucks to hear, defently though if there supposed to be friends then they should know how you feel bout your car, I know all my friends know how I feel about it and they would never think of doing that, yea drinking only seems to lead to probs, after I turned 21 I have started to want to drink even less because I see all the dumb crap that happens, and I never invite people I dont know to my place unless I have previous knowledge of them coming. Hope you can get it the dent out without to much hassel.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
that sucks bro. a used hood and u have to paint it gonna cost 1-4 bills depending how u gonna paint it. u should of told everyone not to go near ur car in advance or something since there were new people u dont know. when my freinds come over they dont go to my garage, they just go to my weight room next to it lol. :lawl:

Millz

Reaction score
it was either the basketball or one of the girls sitting on your hood and resting her legs on your bumper

girl did this to my car when i was in highschool i dragged her off the car and she split her lip open on the concrete :boohoo: paid to fix my hood too

Back