Car Dented: Venting...

leviathann

Reaction score
This is exactly why we really need to know the difference between a friend, a colleage and an acquaintance. Friends just don't take off when **** goes bad.....

I had a "friend" that just last week was hanging out at his pops house (happens to be my neighbor). Anyway, long story short, everybody was drinking and he decided to act funny (His father collects antique bicycles) and took one of those old bikes (the one with the gigantic wheel in the front and the tiny one in the back) and started to ride too close to the accord so I asked him to ride it away from it. Next thing you know, I heard crash!!!!! I went out side and there he was laughing with a scraped elbow and a abump in his head. He fell right on the driver side fender and hood. I replaced the hood and the fender cause there was no way to fix it.

I can understand what you went trough......we take time to make our rides somewhat unique and respectable and some people just don't give a f@#k.

He denied everything and said he just scratched the fender so I just "scratched his bmer".

Not proud of what I did but somehow he came to appologize afterwards. Bmer still 'SCRATCHED" (NEEDS A HOOD, FENDER AND A PAINT JOB ON THE ENTIRE DRIVER SIDE). hE SAID THE INSURANCE Was gong to take care of it.

In the meantime.....Drinking and being friends don't usually go together and my house WILL NEVER be a place of hanging out to drink........

Just remember.....Maybe you can invest on a CF HOOD!!! Now you have the excuse to get it!!!!!!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
never heard of this being done before... did you do it for smaller dents on your car? I have two very small dents (few inches big, half inch deep maybe smaller) on my door. Do you think i would be able to do that method on those?

Its an old body shop trick for larger dents that are kinda shallow. Like the one on your hood. There are tools to pop out small dents like the ones your talking about. But they require a special tool that body shops have. They may do it for free, who knows. Go visit one and ask them if they can pop out the small dents for you. It has to be circular though, nothing else works. Try the hood first with the plunger.

750chop

Reaction score
i do believe ida had to smack that b***h. (I assume u gotta edit yourself here) right off the hood of the car. I work at a resort and i came out of the office to see two women leaning on the fender and their purses on the hood of my 4,000 paint job on my suburban. I flipped the f**k out on them right there in front of everybody and their mother. Took their names, and address/phone numbers andtold them id be inspecting it the following morning in the daylight and expect a call if i found any damage. If it was a dude they'd have had brand new gold teeth... F-that make him fess up and pay, dont touch the car until youve taken pictures and reported damage to the 5-0

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Here's an update:

I talked to my dad this morning and he said he insures this guy who owns a body shop. And this guy supposedly owed my dad a favor, so I took it on over there and he popped most of the dent out.. I'd say a good 85-90% out yet didn't even charge me a dime :) I'll post pics tomorrow.

Bad news is though still nobody will ****ing grow balls and admit to me they saw something. Somebody is hiding something.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Here's an update:

I talked to my dad this morning and he said he insures this guy who owns a body shop. And this guy supposedly owed my dad a favor, so I took it on over there and he popped most of the dent out.. I'd say a good 85-90% out yet didn't even charge me a dime :) I'll post pics tomorrow.

Bad news is though still nobody will ****ing grow balls and admit to me they saw something. Somebody is hiding something.

glad u got most of it out....now u kno who ur friends are...and who not to invite over

C_S_L

Reaction score
Dude I know exactly how you feel. Things like that always makes me wanna smash my fist into something fleshy if you know what I mean. My story is that my ****ing in-law was mowing the lawn next to my car and he got to damn close to my driver side and did a long *** key deep lines from back of the passenger side up to my driver side and set off the freaking car alarm and just keep on mowing the damn lawn like nothing happen. He never said sorry or anything. My face was beyond piss, I was in a world of hurt. Thats just one of the many things that asshat did to my car, he put 2 dents into my car when he open his door to close to mine.:furious: Well I don't live with that *** anymore.

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
People straight up have no respect for anyone's sh!t anymore.

you can say that a million times! I had a similar story to yours except people are drunk and usually apologize but dont think twice about it even if they mde damage. I almost beat the hell out of one kid on the 4th of july for placing beer cans on my car on the 4th of july after it was all clean.

Back