Car Dented: Venting...

DXaccorD

Reaction score
reconsider them as friends. this is why i dont drink or hang with people who do drink a lot.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
sucks to hear that man.... some people have no respect for others property. That is why i trust no one around my car... as anal as that is for a 4500$ car, i dont care because its mine and i actually care that it doesn't look like a beat up piece of sh!t

GL getting that out shouldn't be too much of a problem

Couldn't have said it better myself. And give this Justin guy a good talking to. If you guys are as good of friends as you say, he should understand. He may have been succumbing to peer pressure in not telling you the truth, and his refusal to talk to you is a sign he is afraid to admit what he knows he did wrong. Not that it's an excuse, but people make mistakes.

Good luck salvaging your car and your friendship. Not necessarily in that order, lol.

Last edited:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
You may be able to suck that dent out with a toilet plunger.

Go to the store or take your toilet plunger, get your hood wet. Find a chair or something to levitate yourself over the hood a little and try to suck the dents up. Worked for me on some occasions. Make sure u dont press down too hard, use a plunger with a normal rubber cup, dont use the other ones that are hella big and hard to push down.

Last edited:

DXaccorD

Reaction score
You may be able to suck that dent out with a toilet plunger.

Go to the store or take your toilet plunger, get your hood wet. Find a chair or something to levitate yourself over the hood a little and try to suck the dents up. Worked for me on some occasions. Make sure u dont press down too hard, use a plunger with a normal rubber cup, dont use the other ones that are hella big and hard to push down.

never heard of this being done before... did you do it for smaller dents on your car? I have two very small dents (few inches big, half inch deep maybe smaller) on my door. Do you think i would be able to do that method on those?

AccordFlex

Reaction score
I have the exact same sized dent in the exact same place. Im not sure either how in the hell it got there as well.

But, those people dont sound like "friends" to me.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yes, but sometimes it is the only way to get through to some people sadly in todays society...

I want to agree with you man, I mean I would be livid if this happened to me. But an act like this is a cowardly revenge and ultimately proves nothing. Times like this in life call you to be the better man and let them get what's coming to them. Because they will. Again, my opinion.

It's like Vincent said in Pulp Fiction, "you just don't f*** with another man's automobile." lol

But, those people dont sound like "friends" to me.

Agreed.

Back