Car Dented: Venting...

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Got it fixed:

rb09l0.jpg

Looks 90% better than what it was (still 2 very tiny indentations near eachother) and from this picture it almost looks flawless! Best part of all was that is was FREE

750chop

Reaction score
good for you man, i still think id have their asses and force them to split the cost of re-painting and bodywork on the whole hood though. thats just me though. as long as your satisfied

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
it was either the basketball or one of the girls sitting on your hood and resting her legs on your bumper

girl did this to my car when i was in highschool i dragged her off the car and she split her lip open on the concrete :boohoo: paid to fix my hood too

Hell yeah! I don't care what anyone says, when it comes to someone's car - when you cross the line anything goes, man or woman. :jerkit:

Looks like you got the better end of that deal anyways!

kn0x47

Reaction score
man glad you got it fixed. i'm the same way- if someone told me that happened to my car, yeah i'd get a lil upset but i'd get over it quick and get it fixed later. but if that happened and no one said anything i'd be extremely pissed. plus there really is no reason why they couldnt have wiped the beer off your car

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
good for you man, i still think id have their asses and force them to split the cost of re-painting and bodywork on the whole hood though. thats just me though. as long as your satisfied

no re-painting involved they just popped the dent out :naughtyrun:

Back