Dyno'ing *Photos/Video added* 7.26.12

RallyMachine

Reaction score
Yeah just making sure they weren't the J30 ones. 200whp is definitely respectable but I would guess it has more potential.

Hmmm, unfortunately I will be out of town this weekend and just realized I am going to Mid Ohio the weekend of the 4th and then Boston the weekend after that lol. It may not be ideal but I might be able to do next Friday evening to get some sunset shots :deal:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I am hoping the RDX injectors will add a little something for me as well as the upgraded fuel pump.

Any idea as to the impact on fuel costs with an upgraded fuel pump, if any?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Yeah Im sure temperature had something to do with it. It is a lot not powerful than the dinky j30. I bet headers/ down pipe, ported intake mani and bigger throttle body would free up a lot of power.

I bet the torque is really nice with the 3.2. I want to catch a couple rides when you and Derek come and visit iin November.

Dude i had a dream about you last night where you took drugs and passwd out at the wheel of your car and drove off a cliff. I was able to jump out... horrible dream. It was very lucid and horrible. Weird

SykVSyx

Reaction score
What bigger throttle body can be used, or is it a matter of working with the stock one and making it larger?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
What bigger throttle body can be used, or is it a matter of working with the stock one and making it larger?

Is the 3.5 throttle body not bigger? There is aftermarket options I'm sure.

Also the stock dyno I saw was a j35 not j32 Chris, sorry

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think the throttle MIGHT be the same for the J32/J35, but not 100% sure on that.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Just make sure you don't get a drive by wire throttle body LOL

Lol, indeed. My J35 has the stock TB, I am just wondering if it makes sense to do any kind of upgrade with it, if at all. I think I asked Jake about it, or maybe Paul, and they said it was fine, so I will probably just leave it as is.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Yup, going mainly for the ALMS race saturday but I'll be staying sunday for the indy race too.

Awesome, I'll be up there too. I prefer the ALMS over Indy, but it's always a good weekend. You camping?

Sorry for the thread jack Chris :lawl:

Back