ecu help needed badly!!!!!

F23-Got boost?

Reaction score
ok heres my situation i have a f23a1 auto running on its stock ecu with a vafc at the moment...i am turbo'd n i have a auto p28 what do i have to do or get to make that p28 to work? I've got a buddy that is a tuner and all he is saying is i need to get the p28 into my car so he can run chrome on it because im having fuel issues...and yes the ecu is chipped.the reason i ask this to yall is because he knows damn near everything about tuning but he has never did a setup like mine....anybody have any info or comments it would be highly appreciated.

finch13

Reaction score
Covert to OBDI for starters, after that... it should work. Try finding an F22/23 basemap(s) and go from there.

F23-Got boost?

Reaction score
i appreciate the info but i sawsomething on boomslang.com about auto conversions saying i need a obd1 trans. and on top of that the harness is 250...thats pricey since the regular harness is 90

finch13

Reaction score
Being auto really limits your options... a lot.

I also suggest you find a new tuner if he can't figure it out...

F23-Got boost?

Reaction score
yea true he is on the verge of retiring cause he said he wants to go back to school n he just isnt into it like he use to be...but i sent a pm to afaccord maybe he might have some good advice...or any advice is still good but worst comes to worst itll just be another 5spd swap but i really wanted to wait n play with it a little bit to see if i wanted to keep dumping money into it or if i wanted to go another direction.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
ill sell you my obd2b-obd1 harness new in bag for 80$..and i have everything else you need to convert to obd1..let me know

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
You cant run your auto and convert to obd1, you will have to use either greddy emanage,aem FIC...

Back