FS: Heated seat cubby hole

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
I'm interested but I was wondering, sorry if this is a stupid question.... But is this all I would need for heated seats? Also if I had the Cl seats would I be able to use this to hook them up?

He's selling the heated seats switches, that's integrated in the cubby hole, from canada accord, that you could use to wire up heated seats into your accord(cl heated seats or whatever) and have factory oem look, without any extra "homemade" switches.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
He's selling the heated seats switches, that's integrated in the cubby hole, from canada accord, that you could use to wire up heated seats into your accord(cl heated seats or whatever) and have factory oem look, without any extra "homemade" switches.

Thanks but that I had already knew. My main question was meant for people with the Cl seats if it would be an easy hook up, but I then saw red Ryder talk about it so I'll just wait to see how goes.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score

Exactly. I plan to use a universal kit. I almost bought a kit this winter, but didn't because I didn't want any janky switches in the dash.

CleanDC4

Reaction score
I would be interested in one of these setups or kits, whatever you want to call it, when you are able to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tknightt

Reaction score
Everything is shipped now, hope you are all happy with your purchase. If anyone else is interested in more, I should have access to a couple on about 1 month (when snow has melted)

I can also get heated mirrors, woodgrain window bezels.

Back