Outfitting a 98 Accord LX Sedan

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
That's a good way to go about it for sure. Sounds like a loose connection to me. Possibly uneven power from the amp?

bwizard

Reaction score
A few pics...

ry%3D480

tweeter holes done.

some stuff...

ry%3D480

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Damn. An Alpine show car you got there man haha

Hopefully you can diagnose the problem quickly. The tweeters in the door look really great. Almost like it was from factory.

bwizard

Reaction score
Roger that on the tweeters...masking tape over the area, then a 2'' hole saw bit, nice and easy.....cut like a dream....no snags in the vinyl. Couldn't have been happier with the outcome.

Had to replace the fornt bumper too, poor 10 year old ran his go-cart into my parked car..... he got banged up.....busted out all his lower front teeth. No seatbelt or helmet....ouch

ry%3D400

Everything I have there should work together, right?

You youngsters finish school and stay out of debt and you'll be able to buy all the toys you want when you're just a little bit older....patience, patience........haha. :Smoker:

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Yeah it'll all work. I would say do a battery and alternator upgrade as well though.

And at least your son lost his lower baby teeth.....

I'm assuming.

I try to save my money and not put anything in this car so that I can just buy a much nicer car... Hard not to mod though haha

bwizard

Reaction score
Neighbor kid.....I only charged his dad $175 total for the bumper, paint, and install....he got off easy. I allready had some fresh paint from the wing install and I had my body guy at work prime and paint it......got the bumper cover for $75 delivered off Ebay.

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Ah I thought it said my ten year old.

And that's a pretty good deal. Always good to have ins with car people.

bwizard

Reaction score
Shoot me a link on an alternator and battery to look at....Im going to go ahead and do the big three. I did notice a little whine when the fronts would cut out.....

Back