Piston rings

acrod99

Reaction score
yeah if i powerwashed it, it would look fine, just dirty. i have to go out and prep my car to be towed on a car dolly this morning. 18's on the back, i might remove the back bumper and the rear section of the exhaust so nothing hits and breaks. Ugh this weekend's gonna be a long one!

skabone

Reaction score
so I got her back from the shop, and damm it runs smooth. I even got a new clutch installed. man it purrs. its nice to have all cylinders going again. the new engine made me realize that my old engine was in worse shape than I thought before my cylinder misfire. I think my engine was on its way out about a year or so ago, and the cross country trip, and my mutiple trips from phoenix to san diego proably didn't help either. the contrast between the new engine to the old engine when it was running well is night and day. the new engine seems to have way more tourque, and high end power, not a huge amount, but a noticable amount. it really feels like a new car, I'm really glad I threw in a new engine over getting a new car. it was really afforadable, and I still don't have any car payments.:cool:

skabone

Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Pics damnit. :D
I'll even see if I can get some vids thru my camera. I've got plenty of time tommrow, I'll see what I can do. :D

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sounds good man. Engine looks brand new. I see they installed the headers and intake too. Nice neighborhood too.

Back