Ralphie's 2002 Special Edition

Johnson

Reaction score
Ok so i see that the V6's get hoods with shocks?

Can that be easily swapped over to the non shock vehicles?!?!

Yes, they come with shocks. People have swapped it over. Do some searching it has been covered before.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Mikey, there is always room for improvement, the problem is that Honda started off with something faulty that shouldn't have been an issue in the first place.

Ralphie

Reaction score
Ya the V6 are real real sweet.

I saw a Green one with the gold package the other day, right here in Brooklyn NY, Mike!

Leather was real supple.

LOL!

Mikey

Reaction score
Mine is sans pinstripe though. :(

Id love to have the gold pieces but A) they're expensive, and, B) they were probably stolen the last time and thats why im without them. So, im just gonna change mine over to chrome. They'll match my exhaust better anyway. ;)

I imagine my backseat is still rather plush. The driver seat is decent and the passenger seat is probably ok.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That's how mine are, back seat is immaculate. Passenger seat is alright, driver seat is okay but has a tear in the front at the bottom. I use Meguiar's leather conditioner/cleaner once a year and it does a good job on the ivory.

Mikey

Reaction score
I need to invest in some of that stuff, lol. Im willing to bet our seats are all torn in the exact same spot, too, lol.

Back