Ralphie's 2002 Special Edition

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I'd like to see tan with red, since black and red has been done, and very recently.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Chris, all the more reason for you to get some 01-02 Coupe headrests and go with the tan/red, either red stitching or red inserts.

Mikey

Reaction score
I don't know which id like more, tan with red, or black with red.
In your white coupe, i think black/red would look good.

Chris, all the more reason for you to get some 01-02 Coupe headrests and go with the tan/red, either red stitching or red inserts.
On a red coupe, I think red stitching would look good on the armrest and a few other places. Im not sure if id like tan with red piping or red inserts. Eventhough the car is red, something about tan leather with red inserts seems....gawdy or ostentacious. Not to mention, as i said earlier, it'd be real hard to do just right. I think red piping might be the way to go there. It'd be subtle but just enough to notice.

Kinda like that rear turn signal thing. 99.8% of the world wouldnt notice, nor care, but those of us with 6Gs, would notice it, lol.

Ralphie

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

yea im not doing any int stitching.

If i had leather maybe, but i have cloth :(

Mikey

Reaction score
How is the tape holding up on your tail light mod? Mine keeps coming undone or something. The lights keep working. Iim just short of wrapping the entire connector in tape and cutting a slot for the operating filament. Otherwise I cant get it to stay. Any advice?

Mikey

Reaction score
Yeah, lol. One side recently started lighting back up but the other side keeps coming "undone". The tap eis still on there and there's no burns or contact spots so im not sure what im doing wrong. I may wrap the entire bottom of the bulb in tape and just cut away enough for the signal to operate. :thinking:

raysucio

Reaction score
Hey whats good ralphie ? i just joined this forum myself. i copped a 2001 from an ex co-worker 33,000 miles on her !!! your pictures are sick! im from coney island !! im thinking about taking some pics in that same area where you took yours before its all knocked down. are you from CI? i have no clue about what i want to do with my car maybe we could swap some ideas. do you know a good mechanic that you go too? do you do some of the work yourself ?

later

Back