RR's '99 coupe EX-L

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT

Those sills look pretty good. Not a bad price either. Might have to add this to my list of winter mods, lol.

kn0x47

Reaction score

temporary_46.jpg

I just noticed your cats were helping. oh, and nice socks haha

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Those sills look pretty good. Not a bad price either. Might have to add this to my list of winter mods, lol.

Thanks. I was thinking I would have to buy some for a newer Honda and modify them, was happy to find these. All the scuff plates for newer Accord just say 'Accord' so I like how these have the Honda emblem and 'COUPE' embossed.

It's weird, I just looked on Ebay and found some door sills, but they didn't have the scuff plates. So not sure if it was an option or only certain models had them, or what. Anyway, just keep your eyes peeled. Maybe a 5GA forum could have some too.

I just noticed your cats were helping. oh, and nice socks haha

Yeah they like to help out with house and car projects, which usually means smelling everything and getting in the way haha.

Those are my high visibility socks. :lawl:

phi1542

Reaction score

I got some on eBay made for the 6thgen from someone selling them in Asia. I have a pic in my member's ride but not of them installed. I have some pics on Instagram jordan_harmston. I'll probably upload a pic later tonight if I remember.

Edit: pics as promised. It's one of those things you don't really notice but it really does make the car feel more luxurious. Also provided a pic of what it looks like stepping into my car. Will look a ton better with the black carpet.
image1_zpskqdtxz1y.jpg

image2_zpsnppiranm.jpg

Are they still for sale on eBay? I couldn't find them. Got a link?

Dnguyen211

Reaction score

Really like the gauge cluster rings and faces, where'd you get them both?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Guess it was just a matter of time :rolleyes:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-02-Honda...ash=item4d14f94549:g:OVcAAOSw4UtWSVx8&vxp=mtr

Really like the gauge cluster rings and faces, where'd you get them both?

The rings were made by a company called R-active but they have long disappeared. If you meant the guage pod w/rings it's on Ebay if you search 98-02 accord apc.

As for the overlays, they are from whitegauges.net, I bought mine from their Ebay store.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Changed out the window switch trim, the 'AUTO' button illuminates and I didn't even have to swap the switch assembly like I did on the passenger side. :thinking: I need to figure out how to swap the window lock button since the "ON' text is worn off. Also installed the ALPS PFM switch, which lights up too.

temporary_57.jpg

Last edited:
Back