JV6 Silver 2000 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L

JV6

Reaction score
Some recent updates/Pics of the car, nothing has changed though. Just did some cleaning for her.

97po37.jpg

2cz3rcn.jpg

Also test drove some newer cars

11c3ypw.jpg

33mvrth.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Damn, your garage space looks so nice and clean lol.

Didn't you debadged Accord & V6? :thinking:

JV6

Reaction score
Damn, your garage space looks so nice and clean lol.

Didn't you debadged Accord & V6? :thinking:

Thanks lol, I recently bought my first house here 3 months ago so I moved out of the family place. I can prolly throw a lift in here as the ceiling is so high haha. The trunk was debadged on the older trunk, the trunk you see now is a new one from last year that I bought at a local junk yard for $20. The holes on top from spoiler removal was annoying me so I swapped it out and gave the junk yard my old one.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thanks lol, I recently bought my first house here 3 months ago so I moved out of the family place. I can prolly throw a lift in here as the ceiling is so high haha. The trunk was debadged on the older trunk, the trunk you see now is a new one from last year that I bought at a local junk yard for $20. The holes on top from spoiler removal was annoying me so I swapped it out and gave the junk yard my old one.
Congrats on your house, James! No wonder why you weren't up here a lot this year haha! Yep, that sounds really good. Let's throw it in. Why not. :naughty:

Oh, that's right; the treasure land. :boink: Damn, 20 bucks for a trunk panel is a steal! Indeed, it's the treasure land lol. Sounds like the place is a well-kept place by ppl pick 'n pulling courteously.

JV6

Reaction score
How did you like the TSX/9GA?

Both are really nice, it seems like the Tsx i4 has a better pull then our 6thgen V6. I like the Tsx exterior a lot especially on the 2011+ models cause of the oem lip kit they offer similar to the 9thgen sedan. The 9thgen is kinda out of my price range atm. I also looked at some 06+ is250 but thought the front look kinda out of date but the rear *** looks pretty sexy though. It was kinda underpower aswell for a V6, the Tsx i4 pulled way harder. Not in a rush atm, just looking around for now and hopefully by somewhere next year I'll be in a 4dr.

Congrats on your house, James! No wonder why you weren't up here a lot this year haha! Yep, that sounds really good. Let's throw it in. Why not. :naughty:

Oh, that's right; the treasure land. :boink: Damn, 20 bucks for a trunk panel is a steal! Indeed, it's the treasure land lol. Sounds like the place is a well-kept place by ppl pick 'n pulling courteously.

Thanks man! Yeah the place is a treasure island, last I checked there was 20+ 6thgens in the junkyard and prolly 10 99-03 TL/TLs in there lol. Doesn't matter what car make it is, all prices are the same. Engine/tranny for $150ish, both headlamps for $25, etc... very good prices.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thanks man! Yeah the place is a treasure island, last I checked there was 20+ 6thgens in the junkyard and prolly 10 99-03 TL/TLs in there lol. Doesn't matter what car make it is, all prices are the same. Engine/tranny for $150ish, both headlamps for $25, etc... very good prices.
Serously?? Makes me wanna go there haha. It has been a while since I've gone up to Canada. :hmmm2:

Back