JV6 Silver 2000 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L

JV6

Reaction score
I want sum headlights for $25

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Yeah such a bargain deal they have, its also a static price too which never changes.

Definitely thought that was an Acura dash swap as I was scrolling down. lol

was like :drool:

I wished lol, I don't mind our interior since it gives it a clean classic look.

Serously?? Makes me wanna go there haha. It has been a while since I've gone up to Canada. :hmmm2:

Even if you do, doubt the us border guards will hassel you with parts coming back. I got friends down in seattle that comes back with part from junk yard.

Can you put up a shot from directly the rear? I want to see how the exhaust looks from the back. I might want to angle my exhaust like that but not sure how it'll look. and what LEDs do you use? those are bright af lol

Here's best picture from what I got from the back, I was never an *** shot person lol. It looks better if your a person driving behind me and that shiny canister shines. Also make sure your canister is aimed upwards and not straight out or down cause it will look wiered. I'm using hella bright white led, the ones with 5smd led pointing each direction.

29qo7dx.jpg

33os955.jpg

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Hmmm, this makes me consider ordering my old Silverline muffler and mounting it as you have done and replacing my craptastic muffler that came with my exhaust system :rofl:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Even if you do, doubt the us border guards will hassel you with parts coming back. I got friends down in seattle that comes back with part from junk yard.
Yeah, me going back to the US has been hassle free, so getting some parts from there will be no problem. I just hate going into the Canadian side tho, b/c they're usually not so friendly.. But seriously, I'd like to have a visit one day this summer. And possibly meet you finally for the first time lol. Maybe I can bring my 6gen buddy akoutmos (H22 swapped SSM) with me, if he's not too busy this summer.

JV6

Reaction score
Might be parting out my car soon and selling as stock, already have a new car + an 08 BMW X5 4.8si so no room for 3 cars in a 2 car garage space.

Bought my new car last week
Over 300 Hp
RWD
6spd + Paddle Shift
4dr Sedan

Painful to do this, took me a long time to think this out. Had it since 10,000km on it and its almost 300,000km

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Might be parting out my car soon and selling as stock...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You've got to be kidding me... (Hey, it's July. It's too late for that April fools day crap, James..)

I understand how things go sometimes, so I'll try to stop being so upset, but... (Can't you expand your garage or something? If not, how 'bout renting a storage space? If not, can't your relatives keep it 'til you get a 3rd car space? Well, I'm sure you have thought about all of the possibilities to keep your CG, but it's just so sad, hella sad thing to hear this, man...)

I'd really hate to see it coming, but if you ever part out your stuff, I can buy your TL strut & rear sway bars. ← It'll be ironic to see you for the first time after all this time though, if I were to pick them up from you...

EDIT: Idk if you'll be able to ship them out, but my buddy Evan (puzzlemaster94) has been looking for the genuine oe optional side & rear lip kit. I already told him about this post, but just to lyk.

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score
This coupe is a work of art bro!!
Thx bro!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You've got to be kidding me... (Hey, it's July. It's too late for that April fools day crap, James..)

I understand how things go sometimes, so I'll try to stop being so upset, but... (Can't you expand your garage or something? If not, how 'bout renting a storage space? If not, can't your relatives keep it 'til you get a 3rd car space? Well, I'm sure you have thought about all of the possibilities to keep your CG, but it's just so sad, hella sad thing to hear this, man...)

I'd really hate to see it coming, but if you ever part out your stuff, I can buy your TL strut & rear sway bars. ← It'll be ironic to see you for the first time after all this time though, if I were to pick them up from you...

EDIT: Idk if you'll be able to ship them out, but my buddy Evan (puzzlemaster94) has been looking for the genuine oe optional side & rear lip kit. I already told him about this post, but just to lyk.

Ya it wasnt very easy to do this especially almost 10 years of ownership. Lots of ppl are shocked, im gonna totally miss riding it especially with the accord crew. My mom's place has no space either with 4 cars already including basement tenant. Also the money could help pay some bills off obviously. I dont think Ill be pulling the rear sway bar off but I can def do the tls bar. Those side skirts n rearlip would def finish puzzles coupe off lol. I would prefer to sell stuff to the regulars here, Ill try n get shipping quotes even though it might be bit more cause of border cross shipment. I havent remove any parts or planned the pricing yet.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
:wtf1:

For real? Noooooo.....how come?

Sucks to see this, but the time comes for us all. What's next?

JV6

Reaction score
:wtf1:

For real? Noooooo.....how come?

Sucks to see this, but the time comes for us all. What's next?

Yeah I know, I thought I would be able to hang onto this a bit longer ><. I'm driving in a sedan now that I mention above lol, my plan was to drive the new car for daily and continue to work on my 6thgen coupe. I had plans for the 6thgen aswell, was looking into 18x9/18x10 staggered setup but doesn't seem like itll be happening.

Back