Super So-cal Cal Poly Meet Oct 27th

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for coming out and chillen with all of us...REally appreciate the dedication and the drivin....it was good to see some new faces as well as old....This was a great turnout...better than wat i had expected...Great pictures of everyones rides....and i hope everyone got home safely....

As far as for the next meet...Yogi and I will be workin together for his annual meet in February...We will be havin it at the same park...but i will coordinate for the food and time and dates....

Once again thanks for makin this a great turnout.....and yes....WE MADE IT HAPPEN...

Reppin 6ga in my CG3

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
6ga_poly_01.jpg

6ga_poly_02.jpg

6ga_poly_03.jpg

6ga_poly_04.jpg

6ga_poly_05.jpg

6ga_poly_06.jpg

6ga_poly_07.jpg

6ga_poly_08.jpg

6ga_poly_09.jpg

6ga_poly_10.jpg

6ga_poly_11.jpg

6ga_poly_12.jpg

6ga_poly_13.jpg

6ga_poly_14.jpg

6ga_poly_15.jpg

Moo. :hide:

ccordex00

Reaction score
Here are some pics:

HEY H23...

1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

JDM YO!

3-3.jpg

MORE JDM....

4-2.jpg

MY BAND-AID RIDE

5-1.jpg

DENNY'S SUSHI BAR

7-1.jpg

WEST COAST CUSTOMS

6-1.jpg

I4 CG5

Reaction score
Damn that looks like it was a good time. I wish I could have gone but its 2000 miles away :sad:

Nice pics btw

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
i swear david's pictures are like the outtakes of every meet....u kno the stuff that we shouldnt show or the site probably be banned forever....thumbs up to gilberts pictures...that some sick shots man...love em...and yea...its was a really good meet....and Mike...that was ur H23 foo!

NASOHC

Reaction score
Hey fellas... I had a nice time hanging with everyone! Nice to see my Newbe sedan was first on the pics...lol. Anywho, good times. I'm sure a few of us will stay in touch... BTW: bring your rides into my shop for work anytime, just call first.

Back