Danvar´s 98 Coupe A/T 56K Warning

Jianizzle

Reaction score
That is a sexy stance you got with those Neuspeeds.. I'm lovin' it.
Smooth and clean..

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Wow very clean coupe man, I love everything about it. No additional advice for you. Props on the Black Currant Pearl!

Welcome from the dead, and stay active! Your car is definitely unique and clean as hell! :thumbsup:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I LIKE ALOT... im a real fan of the Dark Cherry Pearl Color.. that was the color of my cb7.... Looks clean... still need to go lower but u know lol

and why the added piece to the type R lip... interesting but i dunno. What did u use to put there. You should definitely get a fiber glass kit and shave it to make it look flush

Last edited:

danvar

Reaction score
I LIKE ALOT... im a real fan of the Dark Cherry Pearl Color.. that was the color of my cb7.... Looks clean... still need to go lower but u know lol

and why the added piece to the type R lip... interesting but i dunno. What did u use to put there. You should definitely get a fiber glass kit and shave it to make it look flush

LOL. Thanks... The added piece was one day when we were sitting down at the shop were I used to work at with nothing to do and just coming up with different ideas. The piece was laying around and the rest is history. The thing is that basically, no matter what car I may have, I always try to do something that will set it apart from the others, you know... give it a diferent look.

It definetely would look better if I did the fiber glass but Im concerned it might break with the constant rubbing. Right now its attached with 3 screws.

Last edited:

scrapnav6

Reaction score
i think its safe to say ive never seen that color on an accord. looks nice mayb rear lip?

Back