CanAm Cruise 2010.....Official Thread

eggs

Reaction score
hahaha i did that to john the on saturday morning lmao i had no idea my alarm was going off lol

and it was def fun meeting all you canadian guys and had a blast

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
made it to texas at 3, got home about 30 mins ago, my brain hurts now that i'm doing **** other than sitting behind a steering wheel

no bull****, just checked my credit card, only spent ~260 bucks on gas for the whole trip, win

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
hope you thought it was worth it buddy!!!

maaaaaaad props for making the trip up. we're all glad you came and everyone was happy to meet you.

OMG TSX

Reaction score
lol "red bull and vodka" and "rum and coke" are my choice drinks.
:D .... and long islands LOL

matty2013

Reaction score
made it to texas at 3, got home about 30 mins ago, my brain hurts now that i'm doing **** other than sitting behind a steering wheel

no bull****, just checked my credit card, only spent ~260 bucks on gas for the whole trip, win

That's about how much I spent on gas, hotel food and everything put together :) woot!!

CarrieLynn

Reaction score

John, so glad you made it all the way back safe :) Glad you came out, you are a cool guy!

Back