AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected].

Reaction score
My main thing on it was that if the screw that tightens the spring locking nut ever snaps, gets lost, or the threads go bad through wear and tear...you still have another locking nut there to keep it from moving.

The threads will never go bad, and have more than enough load-bearing capability. The load on the spring would keep that collar in place even without that screw.

001Stunna

Reaction score
^ Awesome. I just cleared my balance today, just gotta wait for my coils to be assembled and then shipped :D

Should've said something, i would've send you mine with hypercoil 8/6 and you wouldn't have to wait. Ended up selling them today and lost about $50 from what i put into them:sad:.

Andy/AMR, i've left you an email/voicemail regarding the refund to my credit card for the shipping back of the 10k springs that was mistakenly/accidentally send to me. The charge as stated in the receipt i sent/attached to the email was for $21.28. The refund can be processed on the same credit card number that you have from me and that the payment for the coils was made on.

I really wanted to put these on and ride on them but...things happen. Please do process that refund as soon as possible as you can and my best wishes on the business and hope to see better and better things in the future.

Last edited:

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
Should've said something, i would've send you mine with hypercoil 8/6 and you wouldn't have to wait. Ended up selling them today and lost about $50 from what i put into them:sad:.

Andy/AMR, i've left you an email/voicemail regarding the refund to my credit card for the shipping back of the 10k springs that was mistakenly/accidentally send to me. The charge as stated in the receipt i sent/attached to the email was for $21.28. The refund can be processed on the same credit card number that you have from me and that the payment for the coils was made on.

I really wanted to put these on and ride on them but...things happen. Please do process that refund as soon as possible as you can and my best wishes on the business and hope to see better and better things in the future.

Processed already. Give it a few days...and weekends don't count. So don't assume I didn't refund you or whatever, and jump to conclusions. It's been done, and will show up in your account. How many days I'm not sure since this is the first refund ever with this merchant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back